Access to trusted reviews, the best Concrete Repair Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Washington Concrete Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Washington Concrete Repair Contractors Reviews
Although he initially came in higher in price, he competed against two other bids we had received and reduced the price while maintaining his promise to provide higher quality service. Overall, he was the best value. He was very responsive and kept us informed of the status of the project, letting us know when they were applying for permits, when they would begin construction and how long until they would be finished. In addition, he completed the work in a timely manner with the whole thing being done in about 2 weeks. We were very pleased with the finished product and are excited to have a nicely finished garage.
We were so pleased with his work on the garage that we hired him again two weeks later to build two retaining walls that we quickly realized may be too complicated for a DIY project. He also removed an old concrete patio for us. He immediately knocked off $1500 the price of the wall for being a repeat customer, which was nice. He again did a great job on the walls and the project only took about 2 days. We would definitely recommend
I was also impressed with
Another validation of the quality of construction was 4 weeks after the job was completed I had a roll-up door installed. They needed to cut though a portion of the footers that had been installed so they could pour their own footers for the door. The concrete poured was so hard and well reinforced that breaking though took 3 x longer than usual (This is what the door contractor told me).
As with any construction job where you don't have a professional GM to oversee the operation you have to be on top of it and there we're several points where I made corrections that the building plans didn't make clear. That being said the quality of the work was very good and I'm very satisfied.
The project itself was a complete remodel of the basement in our 100 year old row house.
The PHS team turned our completely unfinished cave in a wonderful living space. This work included:
- Framing out a great room, two closets (one under the stairs), an unfinished storage space and a bathroom. - Repair of cracks and craters in the concrete floor. - New stairs with a white risers and dark finished treads. - Moving of gas lines so they did not pass through the finished space. - Some repair on the existing duct work, as well as incorporation of duct system into the basement design. - Soffits around the hanging duct work and plumbing lines running along the ceiling. - Pointing up of a brick wall to prepare for priming and paining. - Construction of a custom built-in shelving unit built to our specifications. - new electric and recessed lighting throughout. - Drywall, trim, new doors, painting and carpet installation. - New tile floors in the laundry area and bathroom. - Installation of new tub, vanity, shower tile, toilet and all bathroom fixtures. From start to finish the PHS team was great with all aspects of the project. There was never a time where i couldn't contact either
Crew showed up on time to start the project, worked quickly to get retaining wall built and foundation laid. Assisted with lumber delivery and finished the deck promptly. Quality of work was very good, a few minor aesthetic things that weren't up to perfectionist standards, but very good overall.
Due to the varied lengths of the boards for the fence, we ended up being 3 boards short and awaiting new delivery to finish. Scheduling was a little slower getting back out to finish the job, and did not have materials for stair railing we discussed, which meant another long delay for me to find and order those supplies, and then getting someone to come back out to finish the job (close to 2 weeks before they could come). Communication and response was not great.
The work was well done (with some supervision to ensure the design was accurately followed).
The workers arrived on time and completed the work neatly and efficiently. The project foreman,
All Concrete Repair Contractors in Washington, DC
Capitol Heights, MD
White Plains, MD
Capitol Heights, MD
Upper Marlboro, MD
Somers Point, NJ