Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpenters and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cody Woodworking Articles
There was a lot of rot to cut out and a lot of the new framing had to be ripped to fit in.
The final look is great. The original construction never included treated wood, cedar nor redwood (even though I have redwood siding).
There was problem over the 4hour deal not getting communicated to
I would recommend this outfit and use them again.
He's one of few carpenters who specializes in restoring the facade of older homes, but he can handle well many jobs beyond facades.
- Nick is a pleasure to work and talk with.
- Nick always returned our calls quickly.
- He took time to explain to us what he was doing and what he planed on accomplishing for the day. He would let us know his plans for the following day, when he would arrive, and if he needed anything from us.
- He's extremely honest. E.g.: when he saw that the fascia and crown were in good condition, he credited us the amount of that work in the estimate.
We highly recommend Nick for any carpentry job and have hired him again to replace a door and a window and add two screen doors to our house.
I need to clean up a mess that I have made. I had bought a Big Deal for 40 hours of carpentry work last fall from As previously mentioned, he removed a doorway casing and hinges and replaced with new casing and stained the new wood to form an archway between the living and dining rooms. Good job! Then, he set base cabinets in a small laundry room making it into a butler's pantry. Very well done! Lastly,
Furthermore, he is a pleasure to work with and I feel 100% comfortable leaving my home while he is working and he has always been kind to my children. He cleans up daily, tries to be as minimally invasive as possible and is easy to work with.
I highly recommend Norm!
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Carpenters in Cody, WY
Blue Lake, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Cody.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center