Access to trusted reviews, the best Tiling Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Watertown Ceramic Tiling Articles
Ceramic Tiling reviews in Watertown
My two complaints are:
1) Store hours -- not great for working individuals, however, I understand they are expanding evening hours
2) Responsiveness-- after initially buying the tile, we came home and realized the tile may not be best for our remodel. The store had already closed, but we called first thing in the morning because we wanted to catch the order before being delivered. When we first called, they said our name was not in the system yet and they'll have the consultant call us back. After a few hours, we did not hear anything (we also emailed as well). We called again, and she was still with a client. However, when they
Fortunately, when we went back the next day, two other consultants helped and we realized we could make the tile work.
The initial consultant also did not respond to our contractors email until a few days later.
As it turned out, he was able to schedule my job before I was able to get it ready. It took me several months to get the bathroom to the tile stage, and during that time, he kept in touch on a regular basis to check on the progress. In fact, everyone at this company – office staff, project manager, etc - that I had contact with excelled in communication.
When I was ready to start the job, a project manager came out the first day with the team and reviewed the job with my husband and me. Because these were individual 3x6 tiles, rather than sheets of tiles or larger squares, it represented a significant amount of tile work for the space. Once the job began, there were 2 tile installers here every day and the work progressed steadily and consistently until it was completed. They were as ‘non-disruptive’ as possible, given this was my master bath and bedroom. I work from home, and at no time did the work going on in my house interfere with my job. All floor surfaces from the bathroom to the outside were covered, and the team cleaned up and swept up every day before they left. The team was a pleasure to have in my house.
shower door, even though this was outside of the scope of work for which he had been hired.
All the work was beautifully done. Due to the house being older and having settled, there were some challenges to getting tile of this sort installed correctly and the team did a wonderful job, right down to every last detail. These two gentlemen clearly took pride in their work, which is rare today.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Tiling Experts in Watertown, WI
Golden Valley, MN
Spring Green, WI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Watertown.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center