Access to trusted reviews, the best Garage Builders and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Milltown Garage Building Articles
Garage Building reviews in Milltown
1. He originally had us scheduled for Thursday, but called me a few minutes before he showed up on Wednesday to start on a project. I had an important meeting to go to this morning that I had scheduled around the scheduled project, and his spontaneity made me late.
2. We had scheduled a huge delivery of gravel crusher run for Thursday around noon, but he waited until Thursday at noon to tell me that he didn't think the gravel crusher run were going to work. I told him that he shouldn't wait until the last minute to make those type of calls, but he was very dismissive about my concerns.
3. To cover down on his error, my husband and I went and picked up fill dirt with our trailer.
4. He asked my husband to purchase and pick up the deck posts. I still don't understand why, maybe he lacks the resources.
5. Friday morning, my husband went to Home Depot to get the post, but
6. He called me Friday evening and told me he needed a favor, that he needed $500 to pay his guys. I thought this was very unprofessional, especially because the work had not been done. We went ahead and paid the $500, because some work had been done.
7. He showed up on Tuesday and started working on the deck. He had to move some things out of the way during this project, I explained that if I knew he was going to start on the deck that day, I would have moved everything ahead of time (keeping a grill and plants for who knows how long, was not going to work, so communication and pre-planning would have been ideal). His reply was that he never knows what project he is going to work on until he gets to the property and looks at his notes.
8. He replaced some damaged wood on our deck, but then defeated the purpose by splitting brand new wood with nails. My husband had told him that he wanted screws instead of nails, but what we got were nails.
9. He asked if he could put the old wood in our trailer, and I agreed thinking it was a temporary location. Apparently it is now our responsibility to dispose of this old wood. I don't believe this is the norm.
10. After one of my dogs escaped through the entrance that only
His reply about my dogs was the last straw, because my husband and I were done with his less than professional work ethic. We informed him that we no longer wish to continue using his services. I sent him a very detailed letter containing the same information above, and included pictures of his workmanship.
He sent us a final bill that amazed us, so we disputed it. I went ahead and itemized the bill according to his notes on labor and material, I included a description of the break down for him and sent him a final check. He is still claiming that we owe him money, but has failed to justify it.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Garage Builders in Milltown, WI
Golden Valley, MN
Stevens Point, WI
Prairie Du Chien, WI
Wisconsin Dells, wi
Crystal Lake, IL
Francis Creek, WI
Wisconsin Dells, wi
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Royal Oak, MI
East Troy, WI
East Troy, WI
Soth Range, WI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Milltown.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center