Access to trusted reviews, the best Door Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Manitowoc Door Installation Articles
Below are some problems:
1. The whole project last almost 2 month, started from mid to late
2. They keep changing the painters during the work, this makes quality of work very bad, some area is missing.
3. Onsite job manager seems useless, they don't know whether it ends. And they asked me for full payment before the job completes.
4. They left trash onsite and didn't clean up after the work.
5. There estimates may not be trustful at all.
I will never recommend this to other people.
1. Wife and I decided to update the 1985 vintage, builder's special (i.e. cheap) windows on our house.
2. We looked around, checked with several different windows providers. After a recommendation from a friend we contacted
3. We went into their showroom and selected the Milgard Tuscany series.
5. We scheduled the install to happen 6 weeks later and on the scheduled day their crew, ripped out the old windows and put in the new. While they had scheduled a one arrived installation a problem arose with the sliding glass door which required extra work and hardware. They ate the extra cost and finished the next day.
6. Since then both my wife and I have been very pleased with the windows. Our heating bills are less in the winter and the morning cool in the summer stays longer; making the house more tolerable.
We would definitely go
gave us the contact info for this installer who works with them
cost more for the install b/c of the security iron on the doors that had
to be removed before the new doors could be installed. We hired him.
He showed up on time, worked very efficiently and neatly. It took him about
five hours to complete the job and I think he earned every penny. He did a great
job - the doors are level, and open and close easily. The only
concern I had was that the frames arrived unprimed. One of the doors
was for a weather exposed situation. When I voiced my concern about
reinstalling the security door on top of the unpainted brick molding,
This worked fine. We are very happy with the quality of his
installation. I just wish he would've used expanding foam insulation to
close the gaps between the house framing and the door frame. Instead
he pushed bits of fiberglass insulation into the voids and the caulked.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Door Installers in Manitowoc, WI
Williams Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI
Santa Ana, CA
New Berlin, WI
Fond Du Lac, WI
Crystal Lake, IL
Cedar Grove, Wi
Francis Creek, WI
Junction City, WI
Sheboygan Falls, WI
West Bend, WI
Sun Valley, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Manitowoc.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center