Dear Angie: How can I tell if a house still has or once had asbestos? – Beth S., Redondo Beach, California
Find Top-Rated Brookfield Asbestos Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Asbestos Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Asbestos Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 335 reviews for
Brookfield Asbestos Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Asbestos Removal Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Brookfield
Dear Angie: Who can I hire to remove a popcorn ceiling? How is it done and what will it cost? — Jonathan H. of Woodland Hills, California, and Marcia E. of Altamonte Springs, Florida
Could mold, radon, lead or asbestos be hiding in your home and making you sick? Read these tips to find and rid your home of these health hazards.
There are many hazards associated with asbestos. These carcinogenic particles can become airborne during renovation or demolition and can pose serious health risks if inhaled.
Asbestos Removal reviews in Brookfield
They did have to get permits which took about a month to get.
We had apparently been scheduled during a busy week and they asked to start on a Sunday (originally they wanted to start on a Monday). We showed up at about 8 AM which was when we were told they would be there. They were not there on time, so we corresponded via email, to allow them entry. We came back later during their setup, and spoke to the guys in person (
Overall very satisfied. We are lucky in that were not in need of a drywall guy. We can just mud, prime and paint.
They showed up on time and their team lead walked me through what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. I then left them to it, and came back when it was all done. Paid online with a credit card. As good of an experience as you can have given that we're talking about asbestos.
Asbestos Removal Services in Brookfield, WI
Shop Local Asbestos Removal Services in Brookfield, WI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Brookfield.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center