Knowing where to go in a health crisis can save you time and money. Here's a quick guide to help you determine whether the ER, your family doctor, an urgent care center or a 911 call is your best choice.
Find Top-Rated Tacoma Urgent Care Centers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Urgent Care Centers to Avoid
Top Rated Urgent Care Centers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 43% of Tacoma Urgent Care Centers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Tacoma Urgent Care Centers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,642 reviews for
Tacoma Urgent Care Centers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Urgent Care Centers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Tacoma
Urgent care clinics are gaining popularity as a way of treating minor injuries and illnesses. This trend relieves demands on hospitals’ emergency rooms, leaving more room for treating serious issues.
They may offer quick and low-cost care, but how do retail clinics compare to other health care options in terms of quality?
The H1N1 symptoms are virtually the same as other seasonal-flu symptoms. So when should you contact your physician? Learn more from two highly rated doctors who are rated on Angie's List.
Urgent Care reviews in Tacoma
At the ER iwas told my shoulder wasn't dislocated, but I had torn ligaments and that I should see an orthopedic physican, which I did who confirmed the hopsital diagnosis. I wasted 4 hours in an ER because of the incorrect diagnosis by
Once I discovered the mis-diagnosis and that the additional charged for the sling, which I never used,,I called the
All Urgent Care Centers in Tacoma, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Tacoma.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center