Spokane Auto Detail

Spokane, WA

Spokane Auto Detailing Articles

Sample Reviews

B

Rating
everything went fine quality wasn't as good as last time. windows were smeary, cleaning was with a spray and spray areas not wiped. The storage areas between front seats still had sticky stuff left and spray wasn't wiped up well.
- RHONDA J.
A

Rating
Excellent job! Maucus was very detail oriented including using Q-tips to clean the cracks and crevasses. He brings all oft he equipment with him to wash, wax, and vacuum. My Highlander looked better when he was done than it did on the showroom floor. A+++.
- MICHAEL & HOLLY W.
B

Rating
Haven't had a car detailed in many years, if ever before, so I'm not sure what I should have expected.
The interior looks very good, and old, dusty smell is gone. But I wish they had not used cleaning materials that leave a strong "cheap perfume" odor in the car. It will take a while for it to wear off, I think.
I'm not so happy with exterior. It still looks old and tired. I know the car is old and has not been kept clean and waxed as well as it should have been, but I expected more effort would be given to restore the paint surface. I guess I would have had to pay extra for a more thorough job. "Supreme" detail ($250) includes waxing and buffing. Next time I'll have a better idea of what to expect.
I gave B instead of an A for responsiveness and professionalism (of the company), for two reasons. First, it took a lot of emails back and forth over several days to set up appointment for the work. It seemed at times they weren't really reading the information I gave them. Response time was long.
Second, I had discussed with the owner on the phone what I needed done, and mentioned a problem with loose headliner, and he said they'd bring adhesive to try to fix it. But when operator arrived he knew nothing about that and didn't have adhesive. He hadn't even been told what level of service we'd requested. The operator himself rated an A on professionalism; his boss, not so much.
- SUSAN V.
A

Rating
I purchased a "Big Deal" a few months ago from
Spokane Auto Detail Provider Name Locked
. I e-mailed with
and told him that I wouldn't be able to make an appt. til late August due to travel commitments. He replied no problem, let me know about a week in advance. I called him on the 26th to make an appt. and we did for the 28th. He arrived at 8:00 as scheduled. He described to me what he would be doing very clearly and asked if I had any questions. The service cost $50 more than the Big Deal due to the fact that it was a truck which was spelled out in the Big Deal ad. He went to work and he definitely knows what he is doing. There is no wasted motion. I came out to talk to him a couple times and he was very congenial but he is definitely focused on the job. He spent a little over four hours on the vehicle and it looks very nice.
I have an older Corvette that needs paint but I am not ready for it yet. He looked at it and offered me some suggestions to bring the shine back in the meantime. He told me what he could and could not do with the paint and also suggested the less expensive option of his services to restore the shine.
is a very personable young man and I was very impressed with him and his work. I intend on using his services again.
- MARK B.
A

Rating
It went great. They actually arrived early which was fine with me. They cleaned the interior of the vehicle including all the surfaces, floor mats, spot cleaned the seats and cleaned the
too. They also washed and waxed the car. They even tried to
out the spots where other people had opened their doors into it. They did an outstanding job both inside and out, even getting off the road tar. The car hadn't had a good cleaning in years and it looks wonderful. They found a few items we missed taking out of car and left them on the passenger seat. They were very efficient and pleasant to work with.
- Sherry S.
A

Rating
Things went great... as usual. I have used this service for my new Camaro and my Mom's Highlander.
is a real professional and has consistently demonstrated an attitude of excellence and service. He does good work for a good price. I would not hesitate to recommend this business to anyone. Interestingly, while
was at my house working on the driveway with my wife's work car... our new yard service guy was so impressed that he lined
up to do his business truck. There ya go!
- John L.
A

Rating
I made the appointment with
. Nick and Nick showed up at my house. They could not have been nicer or more professional. My wife's Lexus looks like a new car, the job they did was fabulous. I have used them on two additional cars, and they look perfect. I highly recommend this company, I will continue to use them for all my detailing needs.
- Edwin E.
A

Rating
Like any black car, I had "swirls" in the sunshine.
got my 328i back to showroom condition. It gleamed once he was done! He was right on time (actually a few minutes early) and put everything he had into making my car look brand new again. I highly recommend
to anyone! I know I will be calling him again!
- Marissa C.
A

Rating
They did a fantastic job. The car looks almost as good as the day it rolled off the new car dealer's lot. The paint is especially smooth and bright again, thanks to the process they use for cleaning the clear coat and then waxing. The body is as smooth as the sole of a baby's foot!
- Michael B.
A

Rating
It went great. I am horrible about maintaining my car and it had really fallen into a sad state. I think I've washed it maybe 2 times this year; probably hasn't been waxed in over a year. Knew I needed to find a Mobile Service to help rectify the situation. Saw the reviews for "
" and decided to go for it. I know everyone picks at the price but really - it's worth it if you really want a nice, shiny clean car. I travel between here & NC about 4 times a year with 2 dogs - one a black lab; and they got all that dog hair out! Car is as shiny bright as the day I bought it 6 years ago; (shinier since I bought it used and even Lexus didn't deliver it this clean!) Kudos to team "
&
" who spent well over 3 hours getting the job done. As for other details: I bought the coupon on Wednesday - got called that night that they could come out the next day. Couldn't ask for better than that! Sweet deal - and no down time on my part since they come to you. Well worth it.
- SUSAN M.
110% Guaranteed Money Back

We think we're the best, and we can prove it.

Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%

Annual Plans Only

All Auto Detail in Spokane, WA

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order. To view top rated service providers along with reviews and ratings, Join Angie's List Now!

Becker Buick GMC

636 E Sprague Ave
Spokane, WA

Blue Moon Auto Repair, Detail & Limo Services

1403 N. Greene St.
Spokane, WA

Color Your Carpet

9733 Elaine Rd.
Jacksonville, FL

CUSTOM AUTO DETAIL

2505 W NORTHWEST BLVD
Spokane, WA

Dave's Auto

19010 S Cheney Spangle Rd
Cheney, WA

Dawn's Housekeepers & More

PO Box 10233
Spokane, WA

Dirt Hunters

3320 N. Radiant Star
Post Falls, ID

E46 Detailing

Spokane, WA

Family First House and Apartment Cleaning

9310 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd
Spokane, WA

FINDLAY HYUNDAI POST FALLS

1665 E EDMONTON AVE
Post Falls, ID

HILL BROTHERS AUTO SALES

450 10TH ST
Plummer, ID

J&M Collisin Center

2218 1st
Cheney, Wa

JEFF'S CUSTOM AUTO DETAIL

14 E AUGUSTA AVE
Spokane, WA

Liquid Transformation LLC

1707 E Holyoke Ave
Spokane, WA

Lucas Auto Repair

1521 N Argonne
Spokane, WA

Quality Auto Trim

8710 E Appleway Boulevard
Spokane Valley, WA

Spokane Auto Detail

1615 E. Holyoke Ave Ste# 1
Spokane, WA

Spokane Graphics and Glass

3221 N Monroe St
Spokane, WA

Spokane Public Auto Auction

1207 E. Francis
Spokane, WA

Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Spokane.

What Does My Membership Include?
  • Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
  • Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
  • Top-notch support from our live call center
How does Angie's List work?
1. Say you need a Car Detailing Service
2. Angie's List has tons of detailed, local reviews.
3. Find a winner, and book them.
4. Angie's List is there to resolve any issues.
CBS
Good Morning America
Fox News
USA Today
The Wall Street Journal
MSN money