Access to trusted reviews, the best Sprinkler Systems and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Irrigation System reviews in Redmond
- Contractor gave us an intentionally low bid and then switched the price on us after we were too far into the project to be able to do much about it. As a result, we had to cease significant parts of our project.
- Contractor intentionally diverted surface water run-off/drainage from my neighbor's property (while he was working my job, he sold a job to my neighbor and slowed work on my project to accommodate my neighbor. I know, right?) onto my property without subsequently establishing adequate drainage on my property. This has created a huge issue for us.
- The gas fire pit he installed is crooked. The gas pipes were installed incorrectly according to the gas company which subjects my gas fixtures to accelerated wear and tear.
- The project took several weeks longer to complete (due to the neighbor's project diversion)
- The contractor installed a water spout incorrectly on the back of my property which leaked for several days before it was detected. I estimate this cost me several hundreds of dollars in additional water expenses.
On and on and on.
The worst part, I trusted this contractor's word and handshake that he would come back and resolve any issues that he created. That was my HUGE mistake. Although this contractor did return to resolve a few of his minor mistakes, he has refused to return to fix an enormous drainage issue he created which has rendered my back yard practically useless.
Used them again to winterize the sprinkler system just a few days ago.
While this was happening others in the crew were marking off the new garden area and removing the old grass. Topsoil was installed and the garden was made ready for the new plants. Within a couple of days all of the plant material appeared and with the help of the project manager the plants were placed in their respective locations and the planting process began. While some of the guys did the planting another was busy installing additional landscape stones around the new garden area .. which was another agreed upon change order. The final step was to "plant" the new lawn seed .. which was done. The whole process took about 3 or 4 days.
The crew was excellent in answering all of our questions. They also adjusted and reworked some of the existing sprinklers to provide adequate water coverage for our new yard. They also pruned our Katsura tree to better reflect it's appearance AND provide some additional sunlight to the garden area.
Our concern here is that after following the watering directions (twice a day rain or shine) from the project manager a majority of the seeded bare spots in both the front and back yards didn't "grow". We believe that this was due to the fact that the weather was hot and our yard gets lots of sun .. and in particular a lot of hot afternoon sun. The suggestion of continuing to water didn't work ( and I now have a $1200.00 water bill to pay) so I asked others in the landscaping business what we should have done. The answer was
Having said all of this, I would .. and most likely will ... invite them to come back and help out with existing garden areas so we can have some "
We have major drainage issues in our back yard. One of the reasons I delayed this review so long is that I wanted to see - after all their assurances - if the patio would drain correctly, as promised. It's brilliant. They paid attention and solved the issue.
we've been enjoying the patio for almost a year, and we could not be any happier with the results. The patio is beautiful and functional, and I will have them out to do more work for us when I can work it into the budget.
They aren't cheap, but I felt that I got more than my money's worth, every step of the way.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Sprinkler Systems in Redmond, WA
Port Orchard, WA
North Bend, WA
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Maple Valley, Wa
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Redmond.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center