Access to trusted reviews, the best Wood Flooring Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Redmond Hardwood Flooring Articles
Hardwood Flooring reviews in Redmond
responsive and informative when he came to scope the project. He provided a detailed bid for the work the next day. I initially planned to just extend the floors to the main living area - living, dining, family room. I first added the downstairs office, and after looking at unsatisfying beige carpet options for the upstairs, I decided to do the whole house in hardwood. I asked
I usually take "family operated" with a grain of salt, but the three people I spoke with during the job besides
with our hardwoods and provided thorough instructions for proceeding afterwards. His insistence on giving us a bid on carpets was a bit aggressive and over pitched, though. We are disappointed that the cleaning and refinishing didn't actually repair some of the scuff ”
He even arranged for his people to pick up our order at Lumber Liquidators, saving us the delivery fee!
When the day came to install, the demo crew showed up when expected, and got to work right away - the installation crew appeared a couple of hours later - by then, the demo crew had removed enough old carpet etc. for the installers to start. They quickly set up shop (because of the weather they had to put up a tent outside for their saws, etc.) and began the installation. I was really impressed with their work - the right word to use is "craftsmen", because "installer" just doesn't describe the quality & care with which the work was done.
They were finished in just a couple of days, and we had a beautiful floor and stairway and new baseboards throughout. My wife and I are very pleased.”
A couple of comments for those who, like us, weren't quite sure what to expect:
1. You really will have to sleep elsewhere (pets, too!) once the sealer coats begin to be applied. Not only is the odor unpleasant, but I'm quite sure it would be dangerous to breathe for any kind of extended period. I don't usually react to cleaning substances or paint, but could feel a "chemical headache" developing despite fairly brief exposure, and my eyes felt sore when I returned to the house the day after the last coat. Fortunately, the effects dissipated fairly quickly once we were able to air it out.
2. don't schedule the job just before a holiday gathering or other event for which you really want everything back in its place. Although you can walk on the floor the day after it's completed, you'll want to wait a week or so before replacing rugs, chests or anything else that closely covers the surface. Otherwise the full-drying period will be impacted and you may end up with some areas of slightly different
All in all, a good experience.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Wood Flooring Experts in Redmond, WA
Gig Harbor, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Redmond.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center