Homeowners have many options for fences to block of their yards. But before you choose the fencing material consider all of the options for your yard.
Find Top-Rated Oakville Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 242 reviews for
Oakville Fence Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Oakville
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
Chicken wire rarely looks this good
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Oakville
Throughout the project, they were prompt, responsive, friendly, professional and committed to quality work.
I would recommend
We started in
Starting with the Kitchen. We took out a pantry and wall with the oven and microwave. We wanted to expand the opening to the den and this was the only way.
With the loss of the pantry,
In the den, we had the fireplace completely remodeled. They ripped out the old brick, brought the wall down to the studs to make sure it was safe and put in some strapping to secure the chimney. Then
We selected a vanity for the powder room and
I wanted to replace the stair railing, but wasn't sure we could afford it.
Upstairs in the Master Bath, we had one of those 1980s large oval spa tubs with a step. Let's put it this way, I hated it. We just shower and never takes baths. So,
The guest bathroom was redone differently. We took out a wall and opened it up between the bath tub/shower space and the vanity. New pre-fab vanity and mirrors that look terrific. The guest bedroom is where we splurged even more on cabinetry.
There were minor repairs to some bad wood on our deck, some areas in our garage and around the entry. His team replaced doors - every one of them throughout the home. It's amazing what new doors can do to your home value. He also loves electrical outlets. So he installed several in the kitchen and bathrooms. We thought it might be overkill, but we use them more than ever. He was right. The knobs and pulls in all the cabinets and drawers match.
The cabinetry is all custom throughout the house. His team are true artisans. I can't thank them enough and tell them how much I admire their skill.
I have to say,
Unfortunately, we decided to go with a vinyl fence for more privacy, which they do not carry/install. However, this was our first choice for our fencing needs; reasonable price, would deal with the hassle of
All Fence Installers in Oakville, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Oakville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center