Access to trusted reviews, the best Wood Flooring Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Lacey Hardwood Flooring Articles
- Showed up when they said they would. They were even an hour early on day 1.
- They were very accommodating. I called on a Friday and they wanted to come Saturday morning! No waiting around with these guys. They mean business.
- They worked VERY quickly. When they I opened the door to great
- They were very responsive to issues
- Very good about answering calls and returning calls
- Good price
- They let us pull up the carpet in order to save on labor cost. The downside was we had to pay to throw away the carpet at the recycling center, so not sure how much we REALLY saved by doing this.
- They didn't clean up very well. There were large piles of sawdust all over my walkway and driveway and they left 3 trash bags of wood and sawdust behind in the driveway. They did pick the trash bags up the next day, but only after we asked them to. There were also a few nasty permanent stains on our carpet in front of the bathroom.. looks like something was stuck to the bottom of someone's shoe when they went to use the restroom.
- They were fast, but a little sloppy. They missed a few spots with the wood filler and, as a result, there are holes and voids in the floor in certain spots. They were dropping the wood so h****** our floor as they brought it in, they set off a Carbon Monoxide detector in the basement!
- They said they would fix a squeaky spot on the floor (I told
- The air compressor they brought in damaged our existing wood floor. There was a big swirl
- They put the poly on very thick. It LOOKS like there is a thick
- Communication wasn't so great at times. They breezed in and breezed out so quickly, we had to stop them before they drove away to ask questions like "when can I walk on the floor? When can I put furniture back? what time will you be here tomorrow to put the second coat on?"
All in all, the work was good, they were quick, the price was decent, but the customer experience left a little to be desired.
customers have showered on
(by a long shot), very responsive, and hard working. The floors look beautiful.
The owner, does an estimate
and provides helpful advice on different options (What needs resanding, what
date, and not only did they work with us on that, when a blizzard prevented
them from coming in, they worked all weekend (they usually
to get the job done. Right before the project started, our dishwasher leaked
ruining floorboards. They came out immediately to replace the damaged floor
boards at an excellent price. For a mere $40 per HVAC vent, they replaced our
ugly metal vents with beautiful wood ones they had to carefully install to be flush with the
floor. They also went above and beyond the call of duty, we wanted to stain the
wood veneer design along the stair rail wall so it matched the floors, but
other companies balked because sanding the previous color would destroy the
veneer. Without telling us (or charging us), they went out and bought new veneer and cut out the
patterns and attached it to the wall in the new color. They also went out and
bought transition strips. All for an unbeatable price.
He books work far in advance so if you are thinking of hiring him do not wait too long. However, even if you have to wait, he is worth it!
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Wood Flooring Experts in Lacey, WA
Gig Harbor, WA
Mill Creek, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lacey.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center