Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Security Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Kent Home Security System Articles
Home Security System reviews in Kent
I have a guest house that I wanted included in the security system and I thought I had it taken care of it. Well, after asking a few questions, I discovered that although the system would be able to monitor the guest house, if the alarm went off, nothing would
sound in the guest house. So I had them add a siren to the system for the guest house. When I installed and activated the system (It was very easy to install and saved a lot of money compared to having it installed for me like other security system companies require), I found that the siren would not work with the system.
I talked with
They called back two days later and said the siren would not work with the system I had. They refunded my money including shipping costs for the siren. I had to buy a second control screen for the guest house which would sound if the
alarm went off, and it also allowd someone in the guest house to see the status of the system. The cost was more than double what the siren had cost even with the 30% discount they gave me for all the problems.
When I got the control screen, I called
antenna I bought at Radio Shack.
I was not happy about the problems with the equipment that did not work with the system, but I was very pleased with the response of
- Ease of installation: from the setup of the alarm system and its components to the activation and use, everything was fairly easy to setup.
- Ability to monitor my home via my iPhone or any web-enabled device: Note, this does cost extra as you have to go with their higher monthly plan to add cameras to the system, but for me, well worth the peace of mind.
- Customer service: from the first call just to ask questions, to the setup call (yes, you have to call them to activate the system), to follow up questions post-installation all the reps I spoke to were professional, friendly, and were able to answer all my questions.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Security Companies in Kent, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Kent.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center