Access to trusted reviews, the best Architects and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Aberdeen Architect Service Articles
I took the renderings and floor plans and provided them to 2 contractors, who were very surprised at the level of details and were easily able to provide quotes. They did not know about this service but were very interested to refer
I have great photos of the transformation from old, to design, to completed.
I had gotten numerous other quotes for our job, but he was the only one who showed a thorough knowledge of the requirements of both the job and the township code. He also was the only one who was willing to provide and install the railing. Most contractors would, at best, offer to give us the name of someone. Additionally, he was the only one to mention sealing the driveway.
We love our porch as do all of our neighbors.
I would hire
The full Original Verified Petition and Index may be viewed here: http://causeno-d-1-gn-14-000772.weebly.com/
There are several factual bases for our lawsuit but perhaps the most glaring and obvious is the fact that, ultimately, they produced architectural construction documents (CDs) bearing the stamp/seal and signature of
SOME BASES FOR OUR LAWSUIT (INCLUDED IN OUR ORIGINAL VERIFIED PETITION):
- The proposed structure, as designed in B&P's CDs, is incompatible with our property boundaries;
- B&P produced CDs that failed to identify the rear setback line (a boundary established by a variance granted by the City of
- B&P took approximately 8 months to produce and release the CDs;
- B&P invoiced my wife and I for an amount exceeding 40% of our total stated budget - a budget amount recognized in the contract;
- B&P invoiced my wife and I for an amount exceeding their highest contractual estimate by almost 3 times
Finally, the "Project
My hope in posting this review here is that potential clients take seriously their decision to enter into a business relationship with B&P.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Architects in Aberdeen, WA
College Place, WA
Haltom City, TX
Salt Lake City, UT
Cle Elum, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Aberdeen.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center