Access to trusted reviews, the best Veterinarians and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Burlington Veterinarian Articles
Veterinarian reviews in Burlington
The vet greeted us and was very pleasant and professional as all the staff had been. She asked what problems my dog was having, and I explained. She looked in her ears, took a temperature, and ran her fingers through her fur. She told me she would write a prescription for the medication I requested and suggested a small
The cost for the examination alone was $47 and I felt that was a little much considering there wasn't much of an examination done. I was hoping for a more thorough check-up (checking teeth, checking joints, etc) for what I paid. The price of Comfortis was on par with my past vet but the small
Unfortunately, my dog has a lot of allergies and although we do our best at home to eliminate them from her life, every now and then she has a run in and we have to visit a vet for one thing or another. As we had just recently moved to the area, I was really hoping this would be our "go-to" vet for any reactions she may have, but I left a little disappointed. The people were all very nice, friendly, and professional, but the punctuality wasn't there and they seemed costly for what we got.
Making the appointment:
1. Making of appointment went quickly and easily.
2. The opening hours are convenient for people who work full time.
3. The reception staff is easy to reach, professional and have your pet's details immediately accessible.
4. Appointment scheduling is usually within a day or two of the initial call.
The actual visit:
1. Reception staff quickly weighs the dog in and collects the essential details.
4. He takes a very pragmatic approach, taking into account the comfort of the animal, what treatment is most cost effective and lifestyle of the owners and pet.
Treatment options were carried out and the result was as desired.
Overall; an excellent experience with the desired results in a reasonable time and at acceptable expense.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Veterinarians in Burlington, VT
Essex Junction, VT
South Burlington, VT
South Burlington, VT
Saint Albans, VT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Burlington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center