Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Builders and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Oakwood Home Building Articles
We are extremely pleased with the work that was completed and would recommend TriTown as a contractor.
A complete renovation of our condominium was done in the summer of 20
Anytime we had a question or concern regarding the renovation,owner, DeVisse was available to assist us with our questions or needs.
This company stands by their work and are extremely professional and courteous.
There is no way that this shifting would not have been noted as the drywall went up, yet the wall was finished anyway, which I believe is fraudulent.
I also gave
I was left with an unfinished bathroom: tub / shower not reglazed / completed, no toilet, no sink.
I was left with a barely-finished basement, with defective walls / paint, no laundry facilities.
- he hired (undocumented?) workers to complete most of the work. The mud sanding was atrocious, with numerous imperfections showing after painting.
- the workers he hired returned to my home looking for him, as he had no even paid them for the work they had completed.
- our contract states he was to frame out the entire basement: as noted above, there is a major defect where new framing was completed, however, half of the basement wasn’t framed out at all: he simply placed 2x4 atop of the furring strips that he told me during his assessment were “no good” because the wood wasn’t pressure treated! In the process of building out the furring strips, he broke the waterline to my washer and dryer. I have been without in-home laundry for months.
- he promised me during his assessment that he would appropriately level the basement floor. No such work was done before he began laying tile (which was left 90% incomplete).
- he promised that rigid foam insulation would be applied, but went to apply fiberglass, which I specifically asked *not* be used, as it was not appropriate for the basement application.
- he refused to cut the drywall away from the floor, so as to prevent wicking in case of a flood, though this was also promised during his assessment. The maintained that the drywall was “water proof.”
Price was very fair, in that it included all materials, which were considerable
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Builders in Oakwood, VA
Front Royal, VA
Newton Square, PA
Blue Ridge, GA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Oakwood.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center