Access to trusted reviews, the best Tiling Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Manassas Ceramic Tiling Articles
Ceramic Tiling reviews in Manassas
They sent us several more hours than anticipated. I would suggest getting a full quote before starting work. I prefer to pay by the job than by the hour, but their hourly rate of $45 was very reasonable.
Day one he demolished our old shower stall so we could see the extent of the mold. It wasn't that bad. Only the drywall and insulation on the outside wall needed replacing. We kept our shower's tile floor because it would have been very expensive to replace and
Day two he put up the drywall, insulation, and most of the tile.
Day three finished the tile and grout.
Day four (only 2 1/2 hours) reinstalled the glass and fixed the broken tiles in the kitchen. Altogether 24 hours, but since we had bought a deal for 4 hours, we didn't need to pay for more than 20.
What a pleasant company to work with, though the guy I made the appointment with could work on his phone-side manner. don't be scared off. He's a sweetheart.
well communicated to us and was not a problem. The carpet in the stairway was installed by another 2-man crew the following Monday. While the work crews were not direct employees of
We were disappointed to have spent so much time researching on Angie’s List for a contractor that produced quality work for reasonable
prices only to find one with great Angie’s List reviews, but one we were ultimately dissatisfied with.
is the company owner and he has painters, a floor guy, a tile guy, a plumber, and an electrician that he works with, though
I had informed him at the beginning that we wanted to start work ASAP after closing (
We were supposed to get a new electric line installed for the jacuzzi tub. But I had to get
My father was originally going to install new cabinet doors in the kitchen, but he asked
***Quality of Work:
1) Painting was sloppy. I don't think tape was used in the kitchen--green and white bleeding together at ceiling line. Green paint splotches were on electric outlets in kitchen, drip of green paint down my fridge, white splotch of paint on bathroom cabinet, paint on the sides of kitchen cabinet.
2) Patchwork was sloppy: There was a large outlet sized square on the bathroom wall which had not been sanded and leveled or drywalled over.
3) Tub Front:
4) Dirty: I was going to pay a cleaning lady to come clean after
5) Fixtures: the bathroom vent fan was missing, there were light fixtures either loose or missing, and there was a missing attic access cover.
Totally disgusting experience. Requesting refund from Angie and don't recommend
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Tiling Experts in Manassas, VA
Front Royal, VA
Falls Church, VA
Front Royal, VA
White Plains, MD
Glen Echo, MD
Shop Local Ceramic Tiling Services in Manassas, VA
- Tiling ExpertsD A B & Associates IncMember Price$150 $305VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Manassas.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center