Access to trusted reviews, the best Masonry Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Heathsville Masonry Articles
- After sending in our deposit, the company did not contact us to set up the appointment, as promised by the salesman. We had to contact them, and when we did, they seemed to think it was odd that we wanted to set up an appointment ahead of time.
- No mention was made by salesman or installers that we would need to cover any of our possessions, only that we should move them away from the windows. In fact, the salesman said there would be minimal clean up needed after the work was completed so we assumed there would be minimal mess made during the installation. Two windows were being installed in a finished area of the basement with computers, other electronics, TV, and a bed with a homemade quilt on it. I had glass block windows installed in a house I lived in previously and had no issues with dust or mess of any kind. One of us was in the house during the first part of the installation and could have been told to come cover items. After the installation, there was a thick
-We believe the windows were installed upside down. They have two rows of glass blocks, with a row of larger blocks on top and smaller blocks on the bottom. One window has a vent which is situated in the row of larger blocks and this vent opens by lifting it upward. All the windows I have seen in person, including the windows in my previous house and in stores and online, open from the top downward.
-The workers broke a door stop in the lower wall and did not inform us, did not replace a ceiling tile they moved out of place, did not plug back in an appliance they had unplugged for their tools, left a water bottle, failed to remove a bar code sticker from a window, and did not clean the masonry grout from the windows - I had to afterwards. A
The windows look nice, but from setting up the appointment to protecting possessions to clean up afterward, this was not a professional job in the least.
I thought I would have to have a new porch put in but
Sealing our front porch was not difficult because it has a northern exposure, and the even matched the seal to the brick work).
The back porch, which has a southern exposure, was much trickier because it gets baked by hot direct sunlight every summer. Consequently, some of the sealant puckered after a while. But
work they had completed on a neighbor's walkway, steps, and patio. We
had not checked Angie's List.
and driveway that required extensive repairs.
our suggestions and responsive to our questions and requests.
His workmen were friendly, respectful, punctual, worked hard, and
cleaned up their work.
and finished the entire job on time. We appreciated their tasteful layouts
of the stones for our walkway, stoop, and patio. We liked that the depth
of their driveway base and asphalt were thicker than some other driveway
Their prices were more than competitive. We highly recommend
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Masonry Contractors in Heathsville, VA
Blue Ridge, GA
Front Royal, VA
Takoma Park, MD
Mc Lean, VA
Church Road, VA
College Park, MD
Virginia Beach, VA
Spring Grove, VA
Mc Lean, VA
Silver Spring, MD
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Heathsville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center