Access to trusted reviews, the best Cleaning Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Clarksville House Cleaning Articles
Here is the issue:
I get a call from
I explained to her that I had a cleaning crew in yesterday day and they did an awful job - Her response - "It's not my problem".
I explained to her that I got the deal on Angie's List (though she said I could just pay the women directly) and it doesn't have any stipulations to the work that pertain to my home - Her response - "It's not my problem".
I asked - "If your employees thought the job was be too difficult or if they felt that I misrepresented my needs, why am I getting a call with 15 minutes left in the deal to be combative and argumentative?" Her response - "That's your problem".
I explained that I have a pregnant wife (40 1/2 weeks) and really must have the place clean - Her response - "You're a great husband and It's not my problem".
* She told me I misrepresented myself because it was very dirty and looked like there had been construction.
Of course it is dirty, I told her when I spoke with her that I just had interior work done due to the unfortunate and unforeseen necessity in replacing my roof. The interior work was followed up by a subpar cleaning crew that is why I needed the place properly cleaned. She said "I'm sorry to hear that. I've been doing this for 19 years and the girls that work for me aren't here because I'm is a charity case" I got the gist of what she was saying.
* She told me my vaccum doesn't work well and it's making their job more difficult. They had to use my vacuum because their vacuum was broke. I apologize MY VACUUM wasn't up to par maybe for your next client you can bring your own vacuum.
* They threw in the towel after 2 hours and said they were done. Normally this would be fine if I had 2 hours worth of work but I don't. After the 1st hour I had asked one of the three cleaning women what the hourly rate would be to continue cleaning after the 2 hours were up. She stated $22 per person per hour. I agreed to that rate and assumed they would continue working.
I have to admit what was cleaned was done well but I'm left with 2/3 of a house needing a cleaning service.
This is by far the worst experience I've had with a company listed on Angie's List!
disorganized workers.. lacked organizational skills
provided lunch.. and gave them a $300. room air conditioner in to an hourly rate.
had an appointment for friday 10am.. found a call on my answering machine that she is not able to keep her appointment for Friday..
knowing full well that her cleaning here was very important.. for the movers to place furniture in the basement.
She NOT professional she is too busy thinking of the next thing she's going to say to hear the directives you're giving here..
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Cleaning Services in Clarksville, VA
Falls Church, VA
Ruther Glen, VA
Blue Ridge, GA
Front Royal, VA
Front Royal, Va
Ruther Glen, VA
East Elmhurst, NY
King George, Va
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Clarksville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center