Before you toss it, check the label. Some hazardous items — even batteries and ink cartridges — should be disposed safely, which doesn't mean at the curb! Why?
Find Top-Rated Chesapeake Garbage Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Garbage Services to Avoid
Top Rated Garbage Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 218 reviews for
Chesapeake Garbage Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Garbage Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Chesapeake
Believe it or not, there’s a right way to go about hiring a trash removal service. One highly rated provider explains guidelines for trash removal etiquette.
Trash Removal reviews in Chesapeake
A small construction job we had undertaken required that we get through the fenced in area and the date of construction was moved up so we were desperate to get rid of it NOW but I was not sure where to turn. We also live all the way out in Fountain Hills - so it isn't easy to find folks willing to come out here. I called
Everything was great until I wanted the dumpster picked up. I was told (and the paperwork stated) to call when ready and it would be picked up within 2 business days. It actually took 8 business days and about 8 phone calls to get it picked up. The winter weather caused some challenges, which I tried to be patient with. The problem was not actual storms causing travel issues-- apparently the issue was that trash was frozen in dumpsters, causing lengthy amounts of time to empty each dumpster and limiting the number that could be picked up in one day. Given that we were already several weeks into freezing temperatures when I rented the dumpster, I feel I should have been warned ahead of time that this was happening and the pick up could be delayed. Instead, they delivered a dumpster and let me fill it with no warning of winter complications and then dragged on the pick up for unacceptable amount of time.
The situation was made much worse because they didn't respond to phone messages for days, if at all. No one ever actually answered the phone during business hours. And multiple promised "worst case" delivery dates were missed with no follow up or phone call to let me know about the delay or give me a new date. I had to call them every time and say "you said it would be today, why is it still here?"
Garbage Services in Chesapeake, VA
Shop Local Trash Removal Services in Chesapeake, VA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Chesapeake.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center