You may prefer the lived-in look, but a hole in the wall makes your home look a little too lived in. A pro tells how to repair a hole yourself and save money.
Find Top-Rated Tyler Drywall Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drywall Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Drywall Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 16% of Tyler Drywall Contractors are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Tyler Drywall Contractors
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,743 reviews for
Tyler Drywall Contractors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Tyler
Dear Angie: Who can I hire to remove a popcorn ceiling? How is it done and what will it cost? — Jonathan H. of Woodland Hills, California, and Marcia E. of Altamonte Springs, Florida
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
The Angie’s List SnapFix app allows members to easily use their smartphone to schedule work. Read how this customer used the app to fix a drywall problem.
I've used wall liner (it applies like wallpaper only thicker) to cover a multitude of "wall sins" over the years. In my opinion it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It doesn't look cheap or tacky, it's inexpensive, non-labor intensive and not messy to install.
I used it for the first time about 15 years ago to cover a faux brick tile on my lower kitchen walls that couldn't be removed. It was either tear the wall down or take a chance on $40 worth of wall liner. It did the job beautifully and lasted. Since then I've used it to cover paneling, a badly gouged wall after a kitchen remodel and a wall that looked like a pegboard after floor to ceiling shelving was removed.
Friends and family (and realtors!) have been amazed by the transformation after applying this simple inexpensive product.
Drywall Repair And Installation reviews in Tyler
- they were friendly and easy to talk to, and relatively punctual
- they gave advice on how to pick colors and were helpful in that regard
- their chalking work needs to be improved, but they will just blame the carpenters for doing a bad job of the installation
- i have a bunch of paint drips on my door frames, doors, and other areas in the house, but instead of owning up and fixing the problem they again blame previous owners' painting abilities/prior painters/carpenters for those paint runs
- they smoke, A LOT and it took about 2 weeks for the cigarette smell to clear from my garage
Definitely would not use them again.
All Drywall Contractors in Tyler, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Tyler.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center