Find Top-Rated Troup Health Care Facilities
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Health Care Facilities to Avoid
Top Rated Health Care Facilities
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 705 reviews for
Troup Health Care Facilities from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Health Care Facilities and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Troup
Health Care Facility reviews in Troup
The nurse acted like it was my fault when I returned late. The anesthesiologist was lacking in empathy.
The surgery was performed well.
My experience in the recovery room was awful. When I started retching, someone handed me a bag to vomit into through a closed curtain. I asked for a bedpan since I was too dizzy to stand and was left on it and not given toilet paper. When I asked for help snapping my gown because I felt exposed, I was asked who unsnapped it. I felt they just wanted to get rid of me, not care for me.
I received completely inadequate discharge instructions.
The billing process was equally bad. The collected about $400 more than they should have. When I called about this, I was told I would get a refund, but it would take 2-3 months.
I did eventually talk to an administrator who called me more than 2 weeks after I wrote a letter. She did not seem surprised by my report of the quality of care and basically said a lot of the employees were not very good.
I would not recommend that anyone have a procedure there. They do not care.
Health Care Facilities in Troup, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Troup.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center