Access to trusted reviews, the best General Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
San Angelo Contracting Articles
2) Waterproof vinyl covering on sill on left-hand side.
3) New sill in screened area entrance was installed at an angle leaving open ends exposing rotting wood. An unsuccessful attempt was made to fill in the space on left side, with two pieces of wood.
4) A diagonal support beam in the left-hand side of the garage was ripped down when installing sill and pushed to the side where it hangs unattached from the ceiling.
5) Sills are covered with waterproofed plastic so I cannot ascertain the condition of the new wood sills elsewhere.
6) The outside sill was cut wrong, and the riser, which doesn't touch the pavement on one side is jammed at an angle over the rotten wood beneath leaving gaps on either side exposing rotted wood.
8) The stapled screen came undone in approximately a week.
7) Instead of replacing the badly worn back garage door, as I'd requested, it was patched together with screwed-in right-angle braces.
There was a breakdown in communication and lack of professionalism from the beginning to the end of the project. A month passed before I was able to get a commitment for the work to be started. When
I didn't want to write this review, and hesitated for some time. I called
Nice guy, we had a great chat, and he seemed very interested. He said that the first step would be to have his architect out to create a plan, which of course I would pay for, and then he would bid it from there. Great. I knew that was the first step all along, but I wanted an architect referred to me - I didn't want to blindly guess someone out of the phone book.
The architect never called.
well. No. He never called, and
I took my time to meet him. I took time to call him back. Simply put - he wasted my time.
I'm speaking in generalities here because of the breadth of the work, but as someone who looks at a hundred reviews before even calling a vendor, this is the real deal. If you need a painter, a carpenter, a new kitchen, a new master bath, or a whole house remodel you should at least talk to
I would highly recommend
After a day and a half, everything turned out great -- much better than we had expected when we'd originally been thinking about getting someone to do this job.
At the end,
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All General Contractors in San Angelo, TX
San Angelo, TX
San Angelo, TX
Blue Lake, CA
San Angelo, TX
San Antonio, TX
Goodfellow Afb, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Angelo.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center