Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Lewisville Drywall Repair And Installation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Lewisville Drywall Contractors Reviews
1. Backyard not cleaned up after roofing done. The trash was swept up into a pile but no one picked it up so it rained again and I had to re-sweep it all up2. Shingles were left in our driveway since after the roof was done
3. Plumbers flooded the bathroom since they didn't bother to call each other's mobile phones before turning the water back on. Not only did the shower solder break but so did the one under the tub, although not to the same extent.
4. Granite was not the same color as in show room, not nearly as yellow, a lot more black.
5. Granite was not templated correctly. Replaced with new granite by another subcontractor company, but they put in a sink backwards which we had to call
6. The guy came to stain the fence the day when there was an 80%
7. Stain guy spilled stain on our patio and didn't clean it up.
8. We went and bought the ceiling fan that they hung in the bathroom. They lost finial for celing fan light and I had to call Hunter and get another one shipped
10. Frameless Glass corner of glass cracked off and had to wait another 2 weeks to get bathroom done after replacement came in.
11. Roof has had two leaks, one immediately after installation and another found 6 months after.
There were a few more things, like the plumbers showing up at 7pm but these are the core things. The guys at
All work was completed ahead of schedule (less than 30 days), and I have been back in my house for three weeks now. Everything is beautiful, fresh and feels like a brand new house. My friends are constantly stopping by see it (and me). I recommend
All Drywall Contractors in Lewisville, TX
Prairie Village, KS
Flower Mound, TX
Grand Prairie, TX
Royse City, TX