Home improvements can add value to your property.
Find Top-Rated Kerens Real Estate Agents
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Real Estate Agents to Avoid
Top Rated Real Estate Agents
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Real Estate Agents and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Kerens
Buying a home on a short sale can save you money, but there are some factors to consider.
Want to pay less for real estate services?
What can you do if your Realtor isn't doing a good job?
I bought my last house and also sold it FSBO. For me, both ends of the process were simple and relatively hassle free.
I advertised in the paper once a week and had an open house every Sunday for about three weeks. I also had an FSBO sign in the front yard that I would put balloons on (for attention) when I had the open house. It sold quickly.
The cost of an attorney to go over the paperwork was MUCH less than the price of a relator. I bought one of those ready-made packages from the nearest office store, read it over and made a few changes to it. Then I had the attorney look it over. I think it saved some money having the attorney just look over the document and make changes rather than having him create the entire thing.
When I decide to move out of my current house, I will definitely go FSBO again.
Real Estate Agents in Kerens, TX
Gun Barrel City
Shop Local Real Estate Agent Services in Kerens, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Kerens.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center