Hate unpacking? To make it easier and more fun, we asked professional organizers for tips.
Find Top-Rated Itasca Movers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Movers to Avoid
Top Rated Movers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 51% of Itasca Movers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Itasca Movers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 623 reviews for
Itasca Movers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Movers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Itasca
Moving expenses add up. Follow these tips on how to cut costs the next time you relocate.
Some items should stay separate for safety. Some need to stay with you during a move. Others just need to stay.
Learn the importance of selecting, testing and even photographing the boxes you pack for your move.
If you desire to attempt to save Dollars, offer the buyer a Discount , a % OFF the settling price to accomodate New carpet installation . Typically the carpet is replaced and floors REfinished , to present the house you are selling at the best possible appearance , not showing the wear of your stay there.
Think about IT , which house would you rather BUY ?
A home with New Flooring , or one where you see every scratche and stain left by the former Owners ?
Discount the sell price ,DO NOT Refinish the Floors at all and Sell AS IS , or refinish and install NEW CHEAP CARPET !
Moving reviews in Itasca
A very friendly lady called me on Saturday, and scheduled an appointment for Monday morning at 11:00. She went over a few things with me, was very friendly, and very professional.
Sadly, she was not the same person that I dealt with on Monday. On Monday morning, someone was supposed to be at my house at 11:00. At 10:50, I received a phone call from the person that was supposed to be coming out that he wouldn't be able to make it, and would like to reschedule for 2:00, or 2:30. That wouldn't have been nearly as big of an issue for me had they called prior to 10 minutes before the appointment. I had already left my office for home, so that I could make the appointment on time.
When he got to my house that afternoon, I really wasn't sure that he understood what was going on. I did allow him to walk around, and explain to him what was going, and what would not be going. He left, and said that someone would e-mail me an estimate. Once the estimate came, it was literally twice as expensive as the next highest estimate, and I had a total of 5 estimates.
I responded to the e-mail, and told them that I wasn't really happy about the reschedule with 10 minutes notice, and that their estimate was much higher than all of the others. They didn't even respond to that e-mail.
1. If they had to reschedule me on the day for the estimate, what would happen on the day of the move? I couldn't imagine them calling 10 minutes before they were supposed to complete the move to tell me they couldn't make it.
2. If the person that was sent to my house to do the estimate didn't know what he was doing, would the movers have known what they were doing?
3. If they weren't professional enough to respond to my e-mail when I had an issue before we ever did business, would they be professional enough to respond to my e-mail if I had hired them and we had an issue?
Due to everything listed above, not strictly the high price, I will not be doing business with
The day of moving 2 young men and an older guy showed up, first they said they weren't going to be able to fit all my items on the truck. After 45 min they started moving items. The whole move took over 10 hours. The young men worked hard but were inexperienced. The older stood around and made conversation. All in all a horrible experience and they required payment before finishing. The bill was over twice the estimate. When I talked to the person on the phone at the office they were going to put rest of my belongings in storage if i did not pay!!!... I complained to management and basically got no where. I received a refund of 112.00. My biggest complaint was I was charged for 3 men and received 2 young guys that did work very hard. I would Never use this company again and will tell everyone I came in contact with not to use them!!
MY advice to anyone DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They will charge you for tape to pack and any other materials they use and charge you for an extra man when you only had 2 movers!!!!
All Movers in Itasca, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Itasca.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center