Access to trusted reviews, the best Real Estate Agents and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Denison Real Estate Agent Articles
Real Estate Agent reviews in Denison
NOTE: I could not electronically enter the cost of service above. It was not zero as shown there. They charged about 6-6.5% of asking price, which I thought was fair.
- Initial meeting with them in Summer 2013, when we first considered listing our home. They listened to selling goals, gave advice on preparing home for listing, brought comparable sale price quotes on first visit, were friendly and easy to work with. I also interviewed one other agent at this time.
- We decided not to sell our house last summer, but to defer to this summer. I notified both agents I'd contacted and the other agent did not respond to my email at all.
- They contacted me in February (as they said they would) to inquire if we still wanted to sell our home. We did.
- They again visited with us, brought comparable sale prices, outlined their service, and again provided advice of what we should do to prepare our home for sale. They said most of their clients, if the price is right and if the home is prepared properly for sale, are able to sell within the first week of listing.
- We did all the preparation they recommended to make the home walk-in ready for sale. .
- The house received an offer within 24 hours, which was for the full asking price. We accepted.
- During preparation for closing, both
- Our house closed 5 weeks after it was listed.
I strongly recommend
Once the house was ready,
Communications were great. Whether it was the coordination of work, status updates via telephone or email,
Overall we were very pleased with the services that
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Real Estate Agents in Denison, TX
Although new to angie's list, american federal has been a recognized leader in the mortgage...
Fully licensed and bonded freight carrier.
Manufactured home sales and service
Real estate services
San Angelo, TX
Dierschke & dierschke, realtors offers personal service to all clients from listing through...
First rate realty offers an array of value added services from property management and real...
Global home finance inc. requested a doing business as certificate in august of 2007 in denton...
Contact the real estate agents with hervy hiner real estate at (866) 319-2085 in pittsburg,...
Real estate licensing training, broker courses and continuing education.
Kardia design is a professional graphic and web design studio located in the heart of houston...
No fences land company is a farm and ranch real estate brokerage that focuses on helping...
San Diego, CA
Round Top, TX
A 25+ year old real estate company specializing in rural real estate, whether it is farms,...
Gun Barrel City, TX
Real estate services for buying and selling property in the cedar creek lake area. husband and...
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Denison.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center