Find Top-Rated Calvert Personal And Family Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Personal And Family Services to Avoid
Top Rated Personal And Family Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 333 reviews for
Calvert Personal And Family Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Personal And Family Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Calvert
Personal And Family Caregiver reviews in Calvert
When we enrolled our child, we found this place was better than other child care centers nearby and definitely better than other
But after a year with
* They had a SMART program, which made them ready for school. (You can read more about it on their website)
* Has that personal attention.
* Doesn't have the corporate culture and treated families with that personal touch.
* The lead teachers have been their for a very long time.
* Very clean and open place, at the same time has sufficient security for kids.
* Close to highways (easy to drop off or pick up and then head to work)
* The staff and teachers are very caring and very responsible.
You can find numerous good reviews on Google they are not fake, we know few parents that wrote those reviews and they are accurate.
On another day one of the helping teachers threw out 4 ounces of my breast milk. Perfectly good breast milk got thrown down the sink because she didn't know it could be refrigerated and used again. She actually started heavily debating (I won't say arguing) with me about it. One of her co-workers finally chimed in and informed her that she was in fact wrong, and that I was right. That it could have been refrigerated and served again since it had not been warmed up. I will say the worker did apologize and admitted she apparently didn't know better.
Some additional notes: My younger son got pink eye twice while being at this facility. We had never encountered this before. When he got it, I was informed there were other infants in the room who had contracted prior to him and had attended the school with it. One mother even stated, "Oh we just got over that," when she heard me telling a worker that was what he had been diagnosed with. I took off work and stayed home with him. Once he was healthy he attended again. After only 2 days back at the facility he contracted it again. Then a worker ended up catching it. Then one of the daycare staff actually tried accusing us of bringing it into the facility in the first place! I defended my family and stated how he contracted it from there and we were notified that at least 2 other children had it before him.
The only other major problem I had with this place was that my older son was pretty well potty trained before he attended this facility and it's like they de-potty trained him. We literally had to put him back in diapers because he wouldn't go to the bathroom anymore.
When I was looking for a pre-school I researched and visited programs all over town. I was a good planner - it was June, and I was looking for placement for the Fall. I went to many schools that were pretty and modern, some in
That was 12 years ago. The program was in the morning until lunch, and for kids who needed to stay in the afternoon, she had after school care, where the kids could play, take piano lessons from her, read books, and other activities. I don't recall the cost but remember it was very reasonable and far more valuable to me than the money we paid. My daughter came out of her program a Kindergartner doing first grade work and fully prepared and excited for elementary school. She loved
It is one of the more expensive daycare centers in the area, but we felt it was really the best option. When our children were in the infant room the non-discounted fee was $275/week per child. In the 1 year old room it was $265/week per child and in the 2 year old room it was $245/week per child. They do offer discounts for the 2nd child - that's just the full non-discounted rate. Of course tuition increases can happen, but they can at least give you an estimate of costs if you are searching.
The center is open Monday-Friday 6:30am-6pm and full time care includes breakfast, lunch, and snack. You must provide your own diapers/wipes, etc.
Definitely worth checking out!
Personal And Family Services in Calvert, TX
Shop Local Personal And Family Caregiver Services in Calvert, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Calvert.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center