Find Top-Rated Pleasant View Sewing Machines Repair
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Sewing Machines Repair to Avoid
Top Rated Sewing Machines Repair
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 100% of Pleasant View Sewing Machines Repair are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Pleasant View Sewing Machines Repair
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 31 reviews for
Pleasant View Sewing Machines Repair from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Sewing Machines Repair and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pleasant View
Sewing Machine Repair reviews in Pleasant View
In addition the help at this store is phenomenal. I have called many times with questions, and no matter who answers the phone, I am able to get my questions answered. From experience, I know that this is not always the case with other machine shops.
until now. This place was highly recommended to me by other quilters,
but I had nothing but a negative experience with them. I can't believe
all the A ratings because my experience was nothing but an F. Ten years
ago, I bought a sewing machine for my daughter who was in elementary
school and just learning to sew. I bought a used Janome for $400 for her from
this store. It worked okay, then developed problems after a week. I
took the machine back and they "fixed" it. Same problem and went back
twice more. After the third time the machine broke, I said "forget it!"
and just trashed the machine. Of course, my husband was very angry
that I spent that much money on a machine that didn't work. And my poor
daughter was so discouraged. I think because they saw that the machine
was just for a little kid, they sold me a lemon. That was VERY mean of them!
Now I am a loyal
Bernina customer and am a client at another sewing machine dealer.
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pleasant View.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center