Just because your house doesn't have central air conditioning doesn’t mean it can’t be added.
Find Top-Rated Lafayette HVAC Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
HVAC Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated HVAC Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,084 reviews for
Lafayette HVAC Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best HVAC Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Lafayette
Protect your A/C in the summer heat by looking out for these common causes of freeze.
A/C systems last between 10 and 20 years, so you'll probably buy a new one at some point.
The price tag on a high-efficiency A/C may not reveal the lifetime savings on energy costs.
koolray heating and air
The Dept. of Energy states that poor installations can cause a 30% efficiency loss! Plus with Gas their are saftey issues,venting properly etc.,and of couse the need for a "low Level" Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
You bought the home after an inspection that told you there were issues?
Every state has different laws regarding home purchases, contact your real estate agent to find out what remedies may apply.
THIS IS EXACTLY why you hire QUALIFIED and LICENSED contractors.
Hvac reviews in Lafayette
I first chose Angie's List and other websites; (2) I had a very, very good feeling about
Since 2013, I have hired
I have since had a leak in either the condensate or refrigerant line and just spent an unnecessary amount of effort attempt to get a technician here to address it.
(1) The price was moderately competitive but we were willing to pay above low bid given positive reviews on Angie's List.
(2) Getting the service required that I take off work for two separate visits, one from what I appeared to be a sales rep and a separate visit from a project manager. Each of these visits took a lot time. I typically would not mind if the quality of service followed.
(2) The technicians did not fully drain the radiators before disconnecting, spilling water all over the 3rd floor and into the 2nd floor. The technicians did not report this to me. I had to find out indirectly from a painting crew - which included a good fried When I inquired, I was told told approximately one
(3) Part of the refrigerant and condensate line was installed exposed. Apparently I agreed to this, but I do not recall doing so. I had to explain my concern with this to four different representatives. It's frustrating to have to repeat yourself in these situations.
(4) I normally wouldn't mention something this
(5) Before install started, I asked if
(6) Today I noticed either the refrigerant or condensate line is leaking near one of the air handlers. It took me over an hour to connect with an after-hours technician. They hire a third party to receive after-hours calls. The only means of connecting with a technician is for this third party to page them, then the paged technician return your call from an unlisted number when convenient. When I finally spoke with the after-hours technician, I was told he had too many calls for the evening and would not be done "before dark." Thus service would have to wait until tomorrow. I do not know why they even bother with after-hours service... If you hire them, good luck getting help with any subsequent problems.
I will mention that the sales representative,
I'm giving them a B grade. I prefer to be informed and educated and given reasons for any recommendations.
HVAC Contractors in Lafayette, TN
Red Boiling Springs
Shop Local Hvac Services in Lafayette, TN
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lafayette.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center