Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Collierville Remodeling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Collierville Kitchen And Bath Remodelers Reviews
Meanwhile, we decide on light fixtures and place that order. The lights are due to come in within a week, except for 1 which was backordered. This was the last communication we would have from the sales associate.
About a week later, the contractor was ready to schedule the electrician and plumber. I sent the sales associate an email requesting the light fixtures be delivered. Strangely, the associate didn't reply. A couple days go by. The contractor is ready to put the tub in -- but there is no overflow-drain among all the plumbing parts. It was left off the bid and wasn't ordered. Oversights happen; but, the associate was suppose to take care of getting all the in-wall hardware and just missed this. The contractor can't proceed on the tub without the part.
To order the drain, I call
When you call
End of day Monday, no part delivered to the house. My contractor is wanting to finish. I give him the
I go online to find a general manager name. I found two names. I call
Bathroom gets finished. I have a plumbing part which wasn't used. So, I take it to
1. Very responsive from the initial call. Within a day or two, they were out to review our bathroom and discuss our ideas. Very knowledgable insights to help us make decisions. They stayed in contact to give us updates on the estimate -- refreshing proactive communications.
2. We picked out our tile (happen to be from Lowes). We sent the item numbers to
3. They also put us in contact with ProStone for granite vanity tops -- very good prices.
4. Once we agreed on the estimate, they were able to start within a week.
5. Very nice and courteous workers. And, they are very hard working too. Once they start, they want to finish.
6. Quality is very good; the tile looks fantastic. Our new shower is beautiful -- we love it!
I rate all three jobs an 'A'"
I saw their ad in the Commercial Appeal and saw they had an A+ BBB rating(beware! not always accurate)
They got most of the money up front with only 25% at most done. I really got schooled.
Note: (this is what I have learned) MOST reputable home improvement people will not ask for anything but a deposit to pay for supplies and paint before finishing the work.
The total price was $4000.00. They had agreed to work $800 out with me doing a website for them.They wanted ($1200) down to start. The time frame was ridiculously delayed but I was being nice and worked with them because I thought they were on the "up and up" and that they could get most done when we went on vacation.. Then, before my kids and I went on vacation for a week in
We came back to hardly ANYTHING done plus the biggest mess imaginable as well as piles of wood and nails thrown up in my driveway. Not fun!
After their vacation, 10 days later (after I got back from mine), they called and said they were coming to finish but needed another $800.The remaining balance ($800) I was going to be in trade by doing them the nice website. I had already produced a new logo for them and secured their domain name.
Their website was in process but we do good work and it takes time. They kept acting like they weren't getting paid when I had already paid them at least $1000 over the work they had done-They said they had finished the all of work outside-another lie. They said they had tried to come work several days but it was not convenient with me. PURE BS. The main day in question was the 4th of
Anyway- I said NO-I will not pay you the final $800 until the work is done. (this was on top of my website price)-They said they had no website yet, etc etc...just more BS I didn't need to deal with so I fired them.
I had to pay another company the same amount to finish the work and they didn't even
do some of it from the original contract from
But they were EXCELLENT and worked daily for a week until it was finished! what a relief!
I lost at least $1000 on the deal. I would NOT recommend AHI and learned ALOT if I ever have to hire someone for painting or home improvement jobs in the future.
All I can say is BEWARE! And don't take a BBB rating for face value.
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Collierville, TN
Horn Lake, MS
Olive Branch, MS