On this episode of Chat with the Experts, Brian Pease of Body One Physical Therapy explains how physical therapy can help with chronic pain and much more.
Find Top-Rated Bartlett Physical Therapists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Physical Therapists to Avoid
Top Rated Physical Therapists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 95 reviews for
Bartlett Physical Therapists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Physical Therapists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Bartlett
To avoid repetitive motion injury and a need for physical therapy, frequent position changes and simple stretches are important at the computer or on the road.
Degenerative disc disease is a normal part of aging for the spine that can be extremely painful. Physical therapy can help strengthen your back and reduce pain.
The pain in your wrists and forearms that comes with carpal tunnel syndrome is fortunately something that can be avoided with a few simple habits.
Physical Therapy reviews in Bartlett
They have a laser treatment that forces the muscles to relax. It’s super soothing and I think that was the main thing that helped get rid of my neck problems completely. They have state of the art equipment and everyone I’ve interacted with is super professional and amazing at their job. I’ve had a great experience here from everyone! They are all amazing!”
All Physical Therapists in Bartlett, TN
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bartlett.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center