Access to trusted reviews, the best Handyman Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Simpsonville Handyman Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Simpsonville Handyman Services Reviews
We hired Mr.
We were not pleased with the overall experience of the tile install. There were many little things that made this an unpleasant experience:
2) He (or his assistant) poured grout down in the mulch where our front bushes and pavers are. When we saw it, he said he would clean it up. He never did.
5) Our contract specified that we would pay half the money at the beginning of the job and the other half on completion. We paid half and then when our job was only 3/4 of the way finished Mr.
Obviously after all of that we decided we would not work with Mr.
On the toilet with the upside down piece, the leak was so bad that the subfloor has started to rot. So we will now have to hire someone to pull up the toilet, pull up the tile around the toilet, replace the subfloor around the tile,
I think Mr.
the tasks that needed to be performed, and I received a detailed estimate by email....that same night !
- Master bath plumbing
- Kitchen faucet replacement...which included special ordering with manufacturer
- brick/motar on brick mailbox.
- Gutter repair
I will certainly call on
His prices were very reasonable and I will, without a doubt, use him again in the future.
* Left waste / sewer lines open to the air in the basement resulting in foul smell throughout area.
* Did some concrete work but left forms in floor making it impossible to proceed without removing the forms
* Cutout an area of concrete and did not refill it with anything - leaving the dirt under the slab open to the air resulting in a - foul smell throughout the area.
* Sloppy cement work resulted in cement on the toilet flange. This cement was left to
Install Wall / French Door in Garage Door Opening
* French Door did not close properly when installed. I was told that door would settle and close better. This did not - happen. Door settled and now the handle is so misaligned that the door won't even close at all.
* Door is not sealed. There are gaps easily big enough for a mouse or other vermin to get through. When this was - pointed out, I was told that Mr.
* The metal threshhold plate is only partially supported. If anyone were to step on the threshhold, it would bend because - there is no support under about 1/2 of the threshhold plate. When this was pointed out, Mr.
* The garage door was not deconstructed and remains in place. Mr.
* Borrowed tools / ladders and left them out. I had to pick up after Mr.
* Left waste / garbage. Left cement rubble, piles of general construction debris, cigarette butts and fast food trash. Again - I had to pick up after Mr.
* On one trip, Mr.
* On another occaision, Mr.
* Very difficult to work with. Mr.
* Now I am left with unfinished work that I will have to pay someone else to complete.
* In the end, there has to be a good professional attitude and relationship because no quote can possibly cover - every conceivable issue that can arise during these types of projects. I was more than willing to reasonably work - through whatever might happen but Mr. Speed was unwilling to do the same - especially after he was paid. It doesn't - really matter to me anymore, I am taking the time to share my experience to help others avoid the experience that I had.
* Therefore, I would strongly recommend NOT choosing to work with Mr.
All Handyman Services in Simpsonville, SC
Gray Court, sc
Boiling Springs, SC