Save a leg and save a life? For diabetics, foot ulcers that don’t heal can have serious — or fatal — consequences.
Find Top-Rated North Charleston Podiatrists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Podiatrists to Avoid
Top Rated Podiatrists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 471 reviews for
North Charleston Podiatrists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Podiatrists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in North Charleston
Orthotic inserts or custom orthotics can help relieve foot pain. But with so many orthotic options available, how do you know what's right for you?
Do your toenails have fungus? Expert podiatrists offer advice on treatment options, including topical, oral and lasers to eliminate the infection
Want to treat or avoid toenail fungus? Expert podiatrists offer tips to keep your toes from turning yellow, harden or split including treatments and precautions
Podiatry reviews in North Charleston
Dr. Feilmeier made me feel relaxed and explained options. X-rays were shown to me and explained. I felt well taken care of and will return if necessary.
She is extremely knowledgable and familiar with every aspect of the foot! She takes time to explain the exam, any findings and any procedures/care that is needed. She operates with precision and expertise but also with kindness!
Dr. and thorough. If she is your doctor, you are fortunate.”
Podiatrists in North Charleston, SC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in North Charleston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center