Senior adults are more likely to suffer a serious fall. Learn about ways to limit the risk.
Find Top-Rated Lexington Retirement Community
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Retirement Community to Avoid
Top Rated Retirement Community
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 653 reviews for
Lexington Retirement Community from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Retirement Community and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Lexington
To move or not to move? That’s a question many families struggle with when they realize their home isn’t practical for an aging or disabled family member.
Read more about how to renovate your home for accessibility, while retaining its visual appeal.
If you need to remodel your home for accessibility, follow this advice from financial and tax pros to get the most return on your investment.
Independent Living reviews in Lexington
We had a very good experience with the ”
The site is carefully moderated, and inappropriate comments and suggestions are removed as soon as they are reported or found. The authors of the articles on the websites are quite knowledgeable and helpful in providing insight into some of the disease processes the human body goes through in it's lifetime.
I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs help with any kind of medical concern for a loved one or oneself!”
All Retirement Community in Lexington, SC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lexington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center