Find Top-Rated Wakefield Propane Dealers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Propane Dealers to Avoid
Top Rated Propane Dealers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 111 reviews for
Wakefield Propane Dealers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Propane Dealers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Wakefield
Propane Dealer reviews in Wakefield
I will have to pay 2 k and a $300 early termination fee to get out the contract.
BUYER BE WARE of
When the installation men came, they disagreed with the choice, saying the line from the truck would not reach the site.(This had been discussed with
We agreed to proceed with the changed site. The installation men said they were unfamiliar with the particular back hoe they were using and said they thought the bucket was going up, but it went down instead. Consequently the cap and the cylindrical piece that sits on top of the tank, covering the controls, were crushed.
Then they used the back hoe and hit the water main and kinked it .(My husband had already said he wasn't sure exactly where the water main was but the workers went ahead).
Because the site the installation men suggested was near water and irrigation lines, my husband stayed with them and requested hand-digging. My husband hand dug at least 40 feet. When he went in the house momentarily, the men decided to use their ditch witch without checking with my husband. They cut through two pvc pipes and wiring for our irrigation system. Subsequently one of the workers decided to cut the pvc pipe more to get it back to non-crushed area and, using a sabre saw, cut through more wires. My husband had to firmly tell him to stop before more wires were cut.
Because it was in the middle of the summer it took 2 weeks before we could get irrigation repair people out. In the meantime we had to hand or sprinkler water half acre of plantings. Total repairs for both came to $358. We emailed
In the interim we have contacted
I think any company can make a mistake. What I think differentiates good customer service from bad is the willingness to acknowledge the mistake, be accountable and prompt in addressing the problem. I am hopeful that
Propane Dealers in Wakefield, RI
Shop Local Propane Dealer Services in Wakefield, RI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Wakefield.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center