Access to trusted reviews, the best Reception Halls and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Negatives: multiple problems:
1. Staff rude: literally yelled at bride when 20 guests did not have seats, Told bride it was her fault and announced to guests in reception area the bride was to blame for lack of seating. Took over 1 hour to resolve by setting up more tables while guests stood around and watched. The bar area was closed during this time. The groom had to step in and requested person responsible for tables be removed from our venue, which they did. They were given a list of guests and table arrangements but did not check to see if it corresponded with the arrangement they set up. The groom's parent-table was placed in a corner, near the bar and away from the center of the rooms they had to go to dance floor area to view first dance, best man and maid of honor speeches
2. had to walk between buildings in rain without supply of umbrellas.
3. Arrangements were made for no tip jars. Bartenders set up tip jars during the cocktail hour and responded rudely to request to remove them by saying "Well, we'll just have to talk to the owner first". The tip jars were finally removed nut were set up again during the reception at the second bar. Bartenders also refused to give guest a glass of water to take her medication while the bar was closed.
4. Hot water for tea was served in containers that smelled and tasted like coffee
General comments: Eventually everything worked out and guests had a good time. I had 2 other children married in the last 3 years and hosted 3 other large events (100 to 200 guests) at other venues. There are a lot of extra charges that can add-up. The above price did not include alcohol. There can be an extra charge if items if guests show up too early, if items are not delivered within a specific timeframe (before 5pm) mid-week. The customer service skills and responses by at Kings Mill was by far the worst. Tough to get over when the bride is crying before entering the reception and no one from the staff apologized.
For our wedding
- Met with vendors with us prior to the wedding
- Wedding Day
- Had multiple meetings with us
- Created timelines for us
- Negotiated with a difficult vendor and saved us $500!
- Handled our final payments to vendors
- Created our wedding website (She does websites too!)
To be perfectly truthful, the "COST" for our 175 person wedding reception at
The room was stunning. There are 3 reception rooms at Luciens.... 2 downstairs and 1 upstairs. We were in the largest room downstairs and to the right as you enter the foyer. The cocktail hour all the guests are in the front part of the room, but there is a wooden wall that seperates the main
Dinner was magnificent. Most people could not finish becaus ethey stuffed themselves on the cocktail hour. And then the big surprise..... the maitre'dei came around to every table with a large tray of portions of the 3 entrees that was served asking my guests if they wanted seconds or if they wanted to try the other dinners!!!! Trust me, very few people went for seconds or tried other entrees. Some of my family did. They had the prime rib for dinner but couldn't resist trying the Salmon too!.
This particular room came with a huge bonus, too., It has a double door which opens up onto a magnificent outside area where there were tables & chairs, colored waterfalls, beautiful flowered & lighted walkways, and wonderful night air! It was like our private outside paradise.
I would recommend spending the money for
By far my favorite part was the food and beverages. I felt our bar package was the most bang for the buck I got in my entire wedding. We did what they call the
I was very nervous that my party of 100 guest would be crowded but once we had everyone there it was perfect. They was enough seating for about half of the guest and kept people mingling the whole time without making anyone uncomfortable. I was also nervous if people would get enough to eat but between the light appatizers that were passed, a couple stationary cheese and cocktail shrimp areas, and the cupcakes it seemed to be plenty! Ms.
The whole process with Euphoria was so stress free. What decorations I did have we dropped off the day before and the staff placed them on the tables and set everything up just as we had requested. The one part that did disappoint me somewhat was that I had originally began working with the planner on staff there who ended up getting a new position and leaving Euphoria. However, Ms.
Please see a corresponding and more complete review of that covers all aspects of the wedding day.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Reception Halls in Wynnewood, PA
We are a small business geared torwards luxury corporate transportation. we offer discounts...
Bensalem township country club
Catering by jessica lee has been catering to individuals and businesses since 1994 and have...
Evenings of elegance is a planning and design company based out of princeton, new jersey...
Lafayette Hill, PA
Country club offering services to members and catering to the public.
We are a full service entertainment company providing professional dj entertainment along with...
Sales & customer service training seminars at your location
If you are going to arrange a wedding reception or any other social event, then let m.e.i....
Blue Bell, PA
Family owned & operated.
The building is available for rent to handle any size group to hold a party or wedding...
The oaks ballroom has been in business for over 8 years now. we do all types private parties,...
The pegasus room at the flying horse center is a premier urban special events venue located in...
Welcome to richmond hall, catering by mario's premiere banquet facility located in port...
Signature staffing & event planning is committed to providing the hospitality industry with...
We provide personal and executive protection, private investigation and security utilizing the...
At tents for rent, we bring your dreams to life in the outdoors. we believe that planning an...
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Strategic marketing with events. we plan and execute marketing programs that achieve the...
At top hat dance studio we are proud to offer the best dance instruction in a friendly and...
Destination wedding, st. thomas weddings, virgin island wedding, caribbean beach weddings
There are a lot of good electricians out there-there are some not as good ones, too.. the...
Feel free to stop by and see what www.toohnetwork.com can do for your businesses internet...
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Wynnewood.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center