Make moving smooth for your furred family members with these simple tips.
Find Top-Rated West Chester Veterinarians
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Veterinarians to Avoid
Top Rated Veterinarians
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 248 reviews for
West Chester Veterinarians from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Veterinarians and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in West Chester
Vets have reported five deaths and more than 1,000 cases of canine influenza, as dog flu spreads in Chicago.
Is your dog afraid of loud noises or susceptible to overheating? Summer celebrations and holiday fireworks bring an increased risk of injury and lost pets.
At least 10 percent of dogs and cats suffer from symptoms caused by flea, environmental and food allergies.
The first answer is pretty thorough but I would like to add a few points.
First.. the type of food you are feeding your dog may be the key. If you are using a food that is grain, rice or corn based in the first three ingredients, please change to a food that is meat or chicken based. Many dogs are allergic to grain, rice, wheat and corn and these things are used as primary ingredients in many well known, name brand dog foods. Secondly, all treats that have these ingredients should be cut out. It takes weeks to months before a food change can show results so you must be patient. Jumping from one food to another will be counter-productive.
Some dogs are so allergic to flea or other insect bites that one or two bites can cause a severe reaction. Once the itching/scratching cycle begins, it is hard to stop it. Benadryl is good but I suggest liquid form. You can get it inexpensively at one of the dollar stores. The pills take time to break down in the digestive system so you get better and faster results with the liquid.One tsp= 5cc and most dogs of average size can tolerate that much and more if the dog is a larger breed.
Allergy testing is very expensive and most dogs will test positive to some things. That does not mean that the itching is coming from those things as many things in the environment can trigger positive test results. Breaking the cycle of itching is primary and that can be done with prednisone ( short term and last resort after benadryl and bathing), allergy shots( same deal, last resort after easier methods). This spring and summer have been particularly hard, weather-wise.
In the meantime, here's what you do:
1) Look for the Submit a Report button. It's yellow and on the right-hand side of the page.
2) Search for the animal cancer care clinic you're looking for. The search box should be inside a yellow bar.
3) You should see a list of potential matches, but on top of those, there should be "add a provider to the List" text in blue, which is where you'll click to get to the add page.
Let me know if you have any trouble. Sorry, again, for this being so confusing.
Veterinarian reviews in West Chester
He has treated our pets for about 12 years as if they were his own. He considers their quality life and not simply what the wonders of medicine can ultimately do but will refer us to a specialist if necessary. ...More /> We would put the life our animals in his care anytime. We have total confidence and recommend Dr.
Veterinarians in West Chester, PA
Shop Local Veterinarian Services in West Chester, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in West Chester.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center