Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Warrington Window Replacement Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Warrington Window Installers Reviews
Powerwashing: Fantastic job on this. When they finished, our house (which is all siding) was shining like new! I still smile every time I pull up and see it! Should have had this done ages ago. They really did a great job and I would definitely use them again for this.
Windows Washing: Here is where I hesitate to give a totally glowing review. Now, it's important that I note this was the first time we'd EVER hired professional window washers. I am not sure if we should have had all the screens out prior to their arrival. We did not do that, so as part of the service, one of the guys went through on his own and took out our screens. I was appreciative of that. When they were finished--and the windows were gleaming (again, great job on that!)--I went around the first floor and helped him put the screens back in. After all was said and done, I had two issues with the windows and, more specifically, the screens:
1) While replacing a screen in the living room, I noticed that a silk drape had a substantial rip in it--right where the tilt-in window would have hit it during screen removal. IT MAY HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. I am not accusing this provider of damaging it...But I will never be sure when the rip occurred, and it's not something easily repaired. (Our drapes in the living and dining rooms were about $6,000 in 2006--not something I ever planned to replace.)
2) In replacing one of the screens in our study, the provider and I inadvertently put the screen in the wrong track. As a result, the window was jammed shut. My husband ended up having to put a hole in the screen in order to fix it. So, it was a frustrating "one step forward, two steps back" situation.
All in all -- these are good guys who do a good job. I understand that things happen, but I probably wouldn't bring them back for window cleaning.
My only suggestion to
All Window Installers in Warrington, PA
Ellicott City, MD
West Chester, PA