On this episode of Chat with the Experts, Kiel Hauck talks with Marc Adams about the best methods for filing your taxes and answers common tax questions.
Find Top-Rated Peckville Accountants
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Accountants to Avoid
Top Rated Accountants
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 195 reviews for
Peckville Accountants from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Accountants and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Peckville
A professional tax consultant explains the different tax filing status options that exist for married, single, divorced and widowed U.S. taxpayers.
Collecting Social Security payments? As much as 85 percent of benefits could be taxable in some situations. Learn more before it's time to file your taxes.
Learn from a tax expert the various ways you can halt an IRS tax levy. After you evaluate your options, consider hiring an accountant to help.
Accounting reviews in Peckville
Within 5 minutes of Mr.
When we met with him again, he laid it all out and showed us where each error was made, and what the dollar difference would have been for that tax year. Each time explaining to us, what had been done vice what should have been done.
We are not talking little things like miss spelling a name or transposing a number, no, he identified that the previous CPA failed to include our two children on all 3 years, no childrens tax credit given, deducted too much for the home office, did not include the invoices for painting supplies and paint- (it's a residential painting company), and she claimed a deduction for both a vehicle and mileage. In addition to not correctly filing my state return in which she forgot to include my state tax withheld. All of these errors averaged around $ 10,000. For the past three years we had paid in, when we should have been getting a return. We cannot thank Mr.
I am telling everyone I know (personal and small business owners alike) about
The IRS letters got increasingly threatening and my pleasto
Needless to say, I have a new accountant that is helping me sort this miserable mess.
I had three issues with
1) with a CPA and two other tax preparers that he was wrong. The CPA laughed and said his mistake looks like incompetence.
2) After our initial meeting,
3) After he completed the return and informed me I would be getting nothing back, I told him I could not accept the tax form he prepared for me for I would be throwing away thousands of dollars. He then again asked me to do his job for him to investigate the credit and send him the information. After I refused, he became rude and unprofessional.
I encourage anyone thinking of using this company's services to go elsewhere. I can't imagine how much of his clients' money he wastes every year without their knowledge.
My wife and I met but very professional. Again, answered all of our questions and even offered some advice for the future.
Even though my wife and I do not typically have difficult tax returns that need to be prepared, we will be using his services in the future for the peace of mind.
All Accountants in Peckville, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Peckville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center