You take your tap water for granted, but is it really safe to drink? Learn how to spot troubled tap water, such as bad smells, poor water pressure and discoloration.
Find Top-Rated New Kensington Water Delivery
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water Delivery to Avoid
Top Rated Water Delivery
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 102 reviews for
New Kensington Water Delivery from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Water Delivery and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in New Kensington
Water Delivery reviews in New Kensington
I would not recommend
3 bottles was too much for my family, so I postponed my delivery date a couple of times, and the driver would forget. I would add additional items (cases of water) and it would come one month, not another and then when I would cancel, it would still be delivered.
Calling the customer service line would mean being on hold for 50 minutes at times. They would promise the driver or the route manager would return my call and it would never happen.
The final straw was when I was billed for the service in June and the driver never showed up. After being on hold with customer service for over 30 minutes, I was promised a refund for the month and I scheduled the service to be cancelled with the equipment pickup on
Since no one was home on Thursday, everything was left out in front of the garage. When I returned home at 5:30pm, the cooler, etc was still there. Another phone call to customer service and I was told that there was a delay and they promised the equipment would be picked up that day.
When I returned home at 9pm, it still was sitting in front of my garage. Another call showed the pickup was cancelled again and rescheduled for Friday. I was promised the route manager would call me.
Again, the equipment was moved back in the garage in the evening and back out the next morning at 8am. When I returned home from work at 6:30pm on Friday, the equipment remained in front of my garage.
Another reschedule. As of today (Monday,
Water Delivery in New Kensington, PA
Shop Local Water Delivery Services in New Kensington, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in New Kensington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center