Access to trusted reviews, the best Heating Oil Suppliers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Horsham Heating Oil Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Sample Heating Oil Suppliers Reviews
Here's what happened that next morning, less than 12 hours later:
1. Bill called ME back, before I could get a call out to him.
2. He promised to deliver at a certain price by a certain time.
3. The truck showed up on time.
4. The bill was exactly as quoted.
5. We didn't run out of oil!
I would recommend this company highly. They still provide old-fashioned customer service in a thoroughly professional manner.
I talked to owner, and told him that we had gone to the expense of swapping out tanks because of the agreement he had made that by going to a larger tank, we would not have to pay rent, and that I felt it was wrong to now charge us for it. And his answer was along the lines of "Lady, hasn't anything changed in your life in the last two years"? My answer was, that I had a lot of things in my life that had NOT changed in the last two years. That answer was not well received.
Then, "Lady, it's our tank and we can charge rent on it if we want to" and "I can sell you a tank if you don't want to pay rent". I replied that why should I buy a tank from someone who did not stand behind their word and was asked "Lady - do you have that agreement in writing?". My answer was I did not, but that I thought I had been doing business with someone who would stand by their word and obviously I was mistaken. Again, my answer did not sit well.
Now, escalating, he told me, "Lady, that the tank belongs to me and I will make us both happy by coming to remove the tank from your property tomorrow." I told him that he had better leave that tank where it was (full of gas I had paid his business a few hundred dollars for) until I had a new tank installed in the near future. His answer? "Lady, and what are you gonna do to me if I do?"
This "Lady" has had it with someone who has absolutely no quality of customer service, and I have purchased and replaced
the tank. In my opinion, you would be wise to avoid this company like the plague.
I have NEVER dealt with a better company. Once you are a customer, you get a very fair locked in rate (the low average I would say for the greater N.H. area). I love this company.
All Heating Oil Suppliers in Horsham, PA
Huntingdon Valley, PA
King Of Prussia, PA
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Elkins Park, PA