Consider your home's layout to decide if an existing space can be converted into a game room or if you'll need to add on.
Find Top-Rated Blue Bell Home Theater Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Theater Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Home Theater Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,672 reviews for
Blue Bell Home Theater Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Theater Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Blue Bell
It appears something is wrong with your model number - I find a BDP-BX110 and a BDP-S1100, but no bd-110.
If one of those is right, try googling this type of phrase, with the correct model number - Sony bd-110 audio output ports
and you will find both the owners manual and operators instruction manual online. They say these units are primarily made for computer, not home theater connection, as they come with USB and HDMI ports for primary output, to connect to a computer or laptop device.
It appears there is a coax connection on the back that says DIGITAL OUT, that would be your audio connection to the home theater, but your home theater needs to be digital ready in one of the formats this player passes the data in. If computer formatted home theater system, then use the USB or HDMI connection (HDMI passes better quality).
if your home theater is set up for analog (red and black paired RCA jacks), then you are going to need a digital to analog converter, which is way beyond this forum because there are too many data formats and device connector types and sizes. Google for a convertor for your model device, or maybe Sony has one at their online store.
Hello, this is Kiel with Angie's List. You'll want to log in at www.angieslist.com and search for the category Home Theater Systems to see our top rated providers in that area. You can also contact our call center at 1-888-944-5478 or send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Call center hours:
Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 8:15pm ET
Sat: 8:30am – 3:00pm ET
Thanks so much!
Home Theater And Stereo Installation reviews in Blue Bell
But I will never recommend him to anyone!!!!
1. At the store when I purchased the installation and again the day before scheduled appointment...I wouldn't mind "verification of information" but each time the questions were asked as if the person before forgot to enter them in the system...it would seem to me that a tech savvy company (Best Buy) would have a means of communication across the continuum.
2. At purchase I had to delay my installation by 14 days in order to have the TV delivered to Best Buy as it was not in "local stock". I received a robo call to reschedule my installation, thinking that this might be because of a delivery issue I called back and spoke to a live person but nothing was noted on my account so the appointment was maintained. The day of the installation my timeframe was met as in one of the
3. Actual installation was fine except for the universal remote which didn't function correctly and although professional, it was frustrating for
4. This is where some of the biggest communication issues arose. (Each time a call was made to the 1-800-
C. I explained that
I did ask to speak to the
D. I continued to receive robo calls (3 in total) about rescheduling my installation. I was told this was because of the open ticket. When
F. I have continued to receive robo calls (2) since the return appointment and each is asking to reschedule installation. I find this bizarre as my issues have now been resolved.
Home Theater Installers in Blue Bell, PA
Upper Black Eddy
King Of Prussia
King Of Prussia
King Of Prussia
Shop Local Home Theater And Stereo Installation Services in Blue Bell, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Blue Bell.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center