Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bethel Park Remodeling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Bethel Park Kitchen And Bath Remodelers Reviews
1. The staff member that helped us at first seemed to know about tile and color, but as we moved through the process we realized that she didn't know much else - fixtures, bathtubs, how to order other products. She was also very delayed in returning phone calls. We had communicated that we had been without an upstairs shower for 6 months and yet she would sometimes not return a phone call for a week.
2. When deciding whether we wanted to replace the bathtub, the staff seemed hesitant to want to sell us a bathtub. After initially being told that they could order 3 different brands of bathtubs, the owner stepped in and told us that they only stand
3. When the work began there were several miscommunications between the company and the workers they subcontracted with. This resulted in workers not showing up when they were scheduled and supplies not being delivered. When the workers did arrive the 1st day, they were surprised to see that the old tile and wall hadn't been removed. The workers on the 1st day were so frustrated with Walls, Floors, and More, they told us that they no longer wanted to work for that company and that they wouldn't be back to complete the work.
4. When a 2nd worker came back to complete the job 1 box of tile from our order was never given to him and he thought he had to "make do" with what he had. This resulted in him using tile that was cut unevenly and installing it anyway, when there was another entire box of tile that we had ordered and paid for that had been misplaced.
5. The 2nd worker chipped the enamel on our bathtub in about 20 places. He also did not leave clean grout lines. The tile that we had chosen was not smooth as it was designed to have a natural rock look, but the grout lines are very uneven - way too wide in some places and smear into the tile ridges in others. The owner had claimed that he insists that his workers use 1/8 inch grout lines but there are places where the grout is 1/2 or more thick. 2 of the tiles that were cut to fit around the window cracked after he installed them.
6. The company promised to come back and repair the 2 cracked tiles, but never did.
7. The worst problem was that the
A terrible experience start to finish. We hired this company because they claimed to stand behind quality work and offer a fair price. We got neither.
Reading through the other reviews of this company on Angie's List and the company's responses - its the same experience I had. Bad service, bad quality work, and a bunch of excuses.
I must say that I was most impressed with the responsiveness displayed by everyone at
We had a problem with the finish coming off of the some of the cabinets after they were installed. I called
The painter had to come back several times because a dark color was obvious under the eggshell paint.
We are very happy with our new kitchen."
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Bethel Park, PA
Allison Park, PA
New Eagle, PA