Find Top-Rated Beech Creek Personal And Family Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Personal And Family Services to Avoid
Top Rated Personal And Family Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 312 reviews for
Beech Creek Personal And Family Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Personal And Family Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Beech Creek
Personal And Family Caregiver reviews in Beech Creek
When I was looking for a pre-school I researched and visited programs all over town. I was a good planner - it was June, and I was looking for placement for the Fall. I went to many schools that were pretty and modern, some in
That was 12 years ago. The program was in the morning until lunch, and for kids who needed to stay in the afternoon, she had after school care, where the kids could play, take piano lessons from her, read books, and other activities. I don't recall the cost but remember it was very reasonable and far more valuable to me than the money we paid. My daughter came out of her program a Kindergartner doing first grade work and fully prepared and excited for elementary school. She loved
It is one of the more expensive daycare centers in the area, but we felt it was really the best option. When our children were in the infant room the non-discounted fee was $275/week per child. In the 1 year old room it was $265/week per child and in the 2 year old room it was $245/week per child. They do offer discounts for the 2nd child - that's just the full non-discounted rate. Of course tuition increases can happen, but they can at least give you an estimate of costs if you are searching.
The center is open Monday-Friday 6:30am-6pm and full time care includes breakfast, lunch, and snack. You must provide your own diapers/wipes, etc.
Definitely worth checking out!
Personal And Family Services in Beech Creek, PA
Shop Local Personal And Family Caregiver Services in Beech Creek, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Beech Creek.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center