Find Top-Rated Dallas Pest Control
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pest Control to Avoid
Top Rated Pest Control
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,279 reviews for
Dallas Pest Control from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pest Control and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Dallas
Pest Control reviews in Dallas
Perhaps just starting up it takes several visits to finally get rid of all my scorpion, spider and ant visitors... time will tell.
Their Ad says they will come that day... I called in the am to schedule and they said they could come at 7pm.. When it got close to 7, the technician called and said he couldn't make it. When treatment was done, the fleas were still present. Scheduled a retreat... they were a NO SHOW... NO CALL.. UNACCEPTABLE. I took off work to meet them for treatment. When I called after the appointment time had passed, I was put on hold for 45 minutes.....I finally hung up. Do NOT USE!
I understand that mixups happen so I called and left a voicemail and also sent an email explaining what happened and asking for an escalated reschedule, but to this day the company has not responded. I think this is extremely poor customer service. It is unfortunate because I do not mind paying for customer service and was considering signing up for a quarterly contract, but now I will be pursuing another contractor.
Pest Control in Dallas, OR
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dallas.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center