Out of sight, out of mind: Don't ignore potential problems with your basement or foundation. A professional explains why it's best to be proactive.
Find Top-Rated Kingston Waterproofing Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Waterproofing Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Waterproofing Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 38% of Kingston Waterproofing Contractors are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Kingston Waterproofing Contractors
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 70 reviews for
Kingston Waterproofing Contractors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Waterproofing Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Kingston
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
It’s easy to do, but forgetting your crawl space can have plenty of negative consequences for the rest of your home from poor air quality to high energy bills.
If your basement floods, two critical questions need quick answers. First, where did the water come from. and second, how much will the basement flooding cost to fix? Here's what you need to know.
Where is the home located, what is the exterior wall construction and type, how is the space heated?
It could be a whole host of different scenarios that would generate that result. It is nearly impossible to tell but I would say that most basement moisture problems are a result of bulk moisture intrusion or condensation issues.
Given the deep and hard winter this year, it could be a condensation issue that hadn't previously been shown.
Basement Waterproofing reviews in Kingston
- The appointment for estimate at 9:30 but he never call or show up, we have to call and remind him. he finally show up 2 hrs late.
- The day for the repair was set at 9:30,
We waited and waited ....
Called them at 10:30, he said the worker should be there in 15".
We waited and waited.... and called him again at 11:30.
He said " let me find out and I will call you back in 15"
We waited and wated......
He finally called back at 1 pm and said the worker will be there in another hr.
We wasted the whole day.
They came back to fix them but I had already fixed them. I also had to change the flow of the outside discharge as it did not pass inspection. I went with them for the price and I got what I paid for.
All Waterproofing Contractors in Kingston, OK
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Kingston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center