Access to trusted reviews, the best Plumbers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Troy Plumbing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Troy Plumbers Reviews
He then called the office and said that he could do it today for an additional charge of having to go somewhere and pick up the water heater or he could come back the next day for no additional charge. I chose to have him come back the next day since we weren't without hot water. He was there bright and early the next morning ready to complete the job. I left him alone to do his thing and it took him about 3.5 hours total to get in and out. He had left a trail of snow and mud through our kitchen and basement from his shoes. He cleaned up what was in the kitchen but we had to vacuum what was in the basement and stairs up. Probably have some booties or do something to protect the customers home in the future. We also have noticed that the power vent on the new water heater is
Overall I was pleased with the service, I believe the price was probably a little high. I did not get any other quotes but in the future probably will. I also would like to be given more options when it comes to what products are being installed.
We called to request a service call ASAP. They responded quickly; a manager-level person came. He and another
So, our concerns:
- Not mentioned yet in this discussion: The reporting of the gas leak was the day after an
of our air conditioning system. We realized later that these leaks had probably been in existence, but we hadn't smelled them. We
were disappointed that the
- The discovery that no gas utility inspection had been completed after the initial work in September 2012.
- The seriousness of the leaks.
- We feel as if our lives and our home were compromised by the initial sloppy, inattentive work.
- We received no apology from Ed or his staff, beyond our interaction with the manager-level person who helped to rectify the leaks.
- On the positive side:
- We were not charged for the corrections.
them. Evidently finding the leaks was quite a challenge.
- After all leaks fixed, a Vectren service person came to perform the utility inspection, passing
she was the same person who turned off our gas at the beginning of this story, so she knew what to examine.
All Plumbers in Troy, OH