Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Repair And Installation Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Hanoverton Gutter Repairing Articles
Gutter Repairing reviews in Hanoverton
an estimate. He recommended replacing the existing 5” gutter and 2 x 3” downspouts with 6” gutter and 3 x 4” downspouts; which, he said, can accommodate twice the water volume as the smaller size. Following his advice, I went with the larger size gutter/downspout.
Our insurance adjuster recommended
This was a time when a contractor could have made a bad situation even worse. But
If there should ever be a need for such services again, I'd bring back
The issues involve connecting the downspouts to the houses underground drainage system.The architecture of the house results in several sections of gutter that are simply too short to carry the square footage of roof that they drain. In discussing with the
Having lost confidence in the
I plan to will pay the new company to complete the work. Worh the money to not have to deal with those guys again.
They were willing to do the entire roof or any part of the roof. I felt their best quote was for the 2 story part, but I am glad we had them do the entire roof.
The job was completed on time and as specified. I'm confident that if there are any problems in the future (which I don't expect) that
Like most contractors I've dealt with they seems to be always be running behind and trying to catch up.
The seamless gutters do look good and work much better than our old gutters with seams.
There were some issues I had with the qauilty of workmenship that would keep me from using/recommending this provider/contractor/
1. They left several long lag screws laying in my back yard that I spent several days picking up. These could have been a hazard if hit by a lawn mower.
2. Three areas/sections of gutter would not drain water. These had to be addressed on a return/call back trip and repaired.
3. Two spot/pieces of drip edging were removed and the gutter raised so high it was nailed to my roof decking in order to allow for drainage. It's still that way. It looks sloppy. Not to mention if this is going to create problems in the long run with water possibly getting to my roof decking in those exposed areas?
4. More than one corner seam leaked and had to be sealed/repaired on a return trip.
5. They added a 13 foot piece to our patio cover without any drip edging and the first time it rained the gutter leaked real bad between the gutter and the patio fascia board. The return fix for that was to apply a sloppy bead of silicon between the gutter
So, if you never climb a ladder and take a close look at
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Gutter Repair And Installation Companies in Hanoverton, OH
Mc Donald, OH
Newton Falls, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hanoverton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center