Avoiding dishonest car dealers can be just as hard as finding a car to buy. Here are three scams that are telltale signs of an unethical salesperson.
Find Top-Rated Coshocton Auto Sales
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Auto Sales to Avoid
Top Rated Auto Sales
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Coshocton Auto Sales
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 200,000 reviews for
Coshocton Auto Sales from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Auto Sales and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Coshocton
When you're buying a used car, you'll end up paying more than the sticker price. Automotive experts discuss some of the additional fees to expect.
The RV industry, which expects to see positive sales growth for the sixth straight year in 2015, has transformed to offer vehicles for all walks of life.
One of a series of stories on the advantages and disadvantages of buying a new car, buying a used car or leasing, this story focuses on the leasing option.
For donation options, here is a link to a prior response -
For sale, here is another answer I previously gave to same type question -
Sounds like your biggest problem will be narrowing your list to a limited number of models, and deciding what brand names you are willing to consider to narrow the field.
You can search for websites blogging complaints for each model you are considering to see how they rate with users, and you can also go to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website at www.nhtsa.gov to see how many recalls there have been on a specific model and year.
Most dealers these days have websites with their listed prices for new and used cars that you can browse to get an idea of available listed prices.
I would also recommend that you check out the used car values (free) for models you might be interested in on www.edmunds.com and on Kelley Blue Book - www.kbb.com
Those 2 sources will give you a lot of negotiating power, because they list what the dealer pays the manufacturer on new cars, shows what people have been paying for each vehicle model and model year, and shows used valuations also. There are undoubtedly other such sources also - these are just the ones I have used and seem to be the best known.
Car Sales reviews in Coshocton
All Auto Sales in Coshocton, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Coshocton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center